The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betrayal Is In Your Nature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Betrayal Is In Your Nature Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal Is In Your Nature   Betrayal Is In Your Nature EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:26 pm

"I will understand if you need to return to the surface, Tania. I love you too much to make you go through this against your will.", Zoe looked at her Borg Disconnect lover.

"I hate to stand against Nicole and the others. I have served as King's Fleet Commander in Chief. I respect and admire John Warren and the entire membership but I love you and I love that you have provided me with this body. Since I was ousted by Admiral Hatherton, I have felt no love or support from them. I want, no I need to be relevant. I will stand with you. Nicole and the colonists have screwed up too often to be left with the Latinum wealth. It is better served with the Bolian people.", Tania stunned Zoe with her answer.

"I was raised by humans. I love and respect Colonel Mark Smythe and what the Federation and its marines represent but I am a Bolian and it is damn well about time I started being proud of who I am.", Zoe snapped.

She then laid out the PADDs with the Bolian assualt plan. The main Bolian Fleet will attack the remnant of the Grande Monarch Fleet in the former Retarnee empire to engage them away from protecting Monarch Station. The second phase will include the taking of the BAS Black Orchid.

Tania was stunned to learn that Autumn Laree, the mercenary commanding officer of the Black Orchid was already in with the Bolians having been promised the Latinum wealth. Autumn has betrayed her family on a couple of previous occasions. She left to serve as Tactical Officer on the Tanmesad four years ago rather than become another lackey for Admiral Alexander Laree. She had become irrelevant again. Now she was about to become a major player again commanding the flagship of the Bolian Occupation.

Autumn was also able to confirm that Tasha Viceroy and Raine Vasa would serve the Bolian Occupation as well. Tasha and Raine, like Autumn and Tania had become minor players and would suddenly be back into the spotlight.

Tania and Zoe directed the USS Providence close enough to Monarch Station to beam over. Zoe looked at Major Tanus, "Gorn, you have the CON. It has been my honor to serve with you."

The words are the battle launch code. Within moments, Tania and Zoe beamed over to the station with several thousand Bolians. Soon all channels were filled with battle commands.

John and T'Zohl screamed on all channels, "Do not engage Monarch Station. We have a betrayal in our midst. The entire regional Bolian Fleet is in Monarch space. I will not risk any of our ships until we have an understanding of what the hell is going on!"

Within hours, Bolian Colonel Zoe Beamon was soon on all channels, "We will allow safe passage of Grande Monarch Admiral Detavva off of our station. Monarch Station, hereafter known as Bolian Occupied Monarch Base and we will also occupy the Black Orchid. As long as no action is taken against the station, no attacks will be made on the colony or the King's Fleet or its representative vessels. As soon as all station functionality is confirmed, we will open negotiations for the safe removal of our Latinum resources. That is all."

"Where the hell is my mother?", Nicole demanded as she walked into the Colony Complex on the surface.

"Your mother went willingly to Monarch Station.", Summer Vasa announced from Starbase 756.

"What?", Nicole snapped.

"She felt irrelevent and unimportant. She is now the Executive Officer on the most important station in the region. The Bolian Occupation makes them critical to the region.", Summer explained.

"No! Not my mother.", Nicole grumbled.

"You should not be surprised.", John looked on pacing aboard the USS Quasar Quest.

"Betrayal is in your families nature.", John slashed hard on Nicole and the many changes in her personality just to stay relevent herself. The words hurt badly but they were very true.

Betrayal is in her nature...

Posted by:

Bolian Major Tania Branson
Executive Officer - Bolian Occupied Monarch Station
Orbiting Camelot
Blockading the King's Fleet

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

Betrayal Is In Your Nature