The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Enemy in Elizabeth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

An Enemy in Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: An Enemy in Elizabeth   An Enemy in Elizabeth EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Rose and Nicole were standing on the promenade of Starbase 756. The young student looked at the Governor, "You need to know that Elizabeth was worried that you and I would not be able to deliver for the House of Coren and she went with option B. Elizabeth and T'Ora met at UVic and put together the plan to allow the former Starfleet Admiral to take command of the Betazoid Alliance. Elizabeth had grown very disgruntled with the authority of Alexander Laree. Illyan she could take but Alexander and his incessant wife Hulanen Laree drove her crazy. Hulanen has the same gradiouse approach to universal politics as Admiral Tim Veltkamp. She dreams of a place where all races can not only live together but can be together. Elizabeth thinks she is a lunatic."

Nicole started to laugh, "I think Elizabeth is a lunatic."

Rose grinned, thinking of her aunt.

Rose looked at Nicole, "Be careful, she is very dangerous. She got the Romulans and Vulcans to work together."

Nicole grinned, "Ohhhhh, I am scared."

Rose shook her head, "This is serious."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

An Enemy in Elizabeth
Page 1 of 1