The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federation Liaison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Federation Liaison Empty
PostSubject: Federation Liaison   Federation Liaison EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm

"I am sorry about Rear Admiral Viceroy.", Nicole looked at Tim as she walked into his office in the Village.

Tim looked at Nicole, "It's alright" he said in a clam voice, "It's not the first time some one called me that".

"It is good to see you more active in the politics of the colony again. Your support of the United Federation of Planets is refreshing and unwavering. So many here flip flop sides.", Nicole smiled.

"Now we just need to get you a girlfriend.", Nicole teased.

Tim laughed, "I'm not that young anymore" he said while getting up and walked towards the replicator, "But how is life going at home?".

"Things are good. Brenna is a handful at age 13 and now with Baby Trista back, Magenta and I are incredibly busy. I bless the day every moment that the Federation and Commander Teero were able to adapt the Emergency Medical Hologram to create the Auto-Nanny System. It works perfectly.", Nicole smiled.

"How 'bout you, Admiral? Hows is your life going?", Nicole inquired.

"I know your niece Giselle Veltkamp is the Operations Commander on the Quasar Quest doing your family name a great honor.", Nicole smiled.

Tim nodded "Yes she is, I'm proud of her", "As for the rest of the family, last i heard they were alright, back at Earth". "Would you like something?" he asked.

"A glass of wine would be wonderful.", Nicole looked around the Veltkamp Lounge named in honor of the founding member of the Phoenix Fleet. She thought of the N for Nicole Housing in Omega Prime or the Branson Bazaar, the brilliant mall in Omega Prime. It is always very odd to be living and working in buildings named in your honor.

"Watch Commodore Alexander Paige who will command the DRS. He will not be happy about losing Starbase 185 as his command over the whole Colonel Steven Goddard Incident. He is gonna lash out at the colony and as the senior United Federation of Planets Liaison Officer. I don't want you to be caught in the crossfire.", Nicole warned.

Tim handed the wine to Nicole, and sat back down "I've been in worse situations, I can handle it, but I'll watch my back. Back in my day I wasn't much of a pacifist, things change quickly".

"I am glad to hear, Admiral.", Nicole smiled. She harkened back to the old days when she worked in a tiny office next to Admiral Veltkamp. She worked as a civilian observer in his Awards Office. The thought of how far they had both come.

"I am going to head home now, Admiral. I only wanted to make sure that we were okay after Vincent lost his temper during the vote.", Nicole stood up handing Tim the empty wine glass.

"Take care, Admiral.", Nicole headed for the door.

Tim nodded, "You too".

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Based on MSN Conversation with

F. Adm. Tim Veltkamp
Mayor of the Village and Federation Liaison Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down