The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federation Standard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Federation Standard Empty
PostSubject: Federation Standard   Federation Standard EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 am

Caitlin was beginning to settle into the crew of the Tanmesad when the package arrived. She slowly opened the package knowing what it meant. Caitlin has always been involved in intelligence, whether in Star Fleet or in the Phoenix Fleet. She knew that the Federation was not pleased with the Cardassians have more power so close to their refuelling station.

The Federation was fine with the Cardassians being a bunch of refugees living in a slummy corner of Omega Prime but now they have a ship and a station. Worse yet, Gul Thua'ra Varno headed the Cardassian Union Research Platform 1968 during the Bajoran occupation. He is a known enemy of the Federation. He is in command of Terok Beta. Forget the fact that over the past 2 plus years, the USS / CGV Tanmesad has served as a beacon of peace for the democratic government of Minister Elim Garak, the Federation sees Varno, Enranet and the Tanmesad as a threat to the delicate balance necessary to keep receiving Dilithium from the Phoenix Colony.

Geyn walked into Caitlin's quarters. She stepped beside the package to reveal the explosive device and a micro-transporter activator. Geyn looked at his Asian counterpart, "What is the mission?"

"Fly the Tanmesad to Terok Beta and blow up the ship.", Caitlin frowned.

"On whose authority?", Cheko looked at Caitlin.

"Star Fleet Intelligence.", Caitlin put one hand on her hip.

"Who delivered the package?", the Saurian asked.

"Vice Admiral Eugenio Coren transported it here from the DRS.", Caitlin looked at Geyn.

"What are you gonna do?", Geyn looked at his beautiful double agent. Caitlin was the "in" girl for Phoenix Fleet intelligence. She remained tight with Star Fleet Intelligence despite her recent activities including destroying the intelligence deck of the DRS.

"I don't know.", Caitlin responded.

"Autumn is moving the Tanmesad back to the station.", Geyn looked at Wu. Both were deeply hurt at being ousted from Governor's Station but Cheko loved to fly the Galor Class. He especially loved to use the smaller ship to buzz the Federation observers on the fringe of the Typhon Expanse. The ship was so much more manoueverable than the behemoth Sovereigns or Galaxys currently used by the Federation to monitor the Phoenix Fleet activity.

"What do you think?", Caitlin asked.

"2 years ago, I was an outcast. I had no job. I have been able to fly a slipstream ship and now a Galor Class in the Phoenix Fleet. I have no desire to harm them.", Geyn responded.

"A year ago, I was the concubine of an impotent Commodore on New Terra and now I am the Operations Commander on a "threat to the Federation" star ship.", Caitlin smiled.

Caitlin walked up to her Saurian and kissed him on the snout, "Inform Captain Warren and Rear Admiral Vincent Viceroy of the discovery of the device."

"I will speak to Gul Enranet immediately.", Cheko smiled.

"Thanks Gecko", Caitlin patted the butt of her lizard man.

Gecko winked at Caitlin, "I will give you reward later."

Caitlin literally shivered at the thought of his forked tongue... Ohhh Baby!

Vincent and John are gonna be none-too-pleased to know that the Federation had hatched a plot to blow up the Tanmesad and Terok Beta.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Writing for Caitlin Wu and Geyn Cheko
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Based on MSN Conversation with

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Voice of the King's Battlegroup
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net