The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reconstruction over Destruction – A 2 Year Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Reconstruction over Destruction – A 2 Year Project Empty
PostSubject: Reconstruction over Destruction – A 2 Year Project   Reconstruction over Destruction – A 2 Year Project EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 am

There was little doubt anymore who ruled the colony. Governor Skylight Greene stood in front of the room and raised her glass and it was not Star Fleet or Phoenix Fleet personnel who raised their glasses, it was the Mayors of the major cities. The colony was in good hands. She had asserted herself over the reconstruction even though it was Commander Teero who was doing the work. Skye also had come to grips with the manipulation of Wells City Mayor Cleveland Powers.

This was her party but in truth, the party was more about the survival of the Star Fleet Officers who had endured the real building of the colony. They had endured the occupation, the Romulan War of 2386 on Outpost 294 and the Phoenix Plague. They were the ones who brought us here.

Vincent took Bobbi-Lee to the dance floor and twirled her around. Once the Commodore joined the civilians, everyone else followed.

Commander Teero picked up Felicity Powers and they tripped the light fantastic on the dance floor. In truth, they were the best dancers. Acrylos wanted more but even after nearly 3 years of romance, Felicity did not want to settle for the Bajoran. The Antican hottie still wanted her freedom.

Christine hated it when Cole walked over. She tried to resist but in the last two years, she had learned that the Antican had a strange power over her Romulan-Vulcan genetics. Soon she and Cole were stealing the spotlight even from Acrylos and Felicity. Christine hated herself. She was the strong one. She always was able to resist but today, she laid her head into collarbone of the Parisian Mayor. Cole rested his bottom jowels on the top of her head, "I love you Chrissy".

She hoped no one heard but she whispered back, "I love you Collie."

It was a special, special moment and in light of the Phoenix Liberation, a moment no one thought was possible.

Nicole sat at the table with Brenna, now just turned 11. She thought of Baby Trista, now nearly 3 years old. She had not seen her in nearly 18 months; she had not seen Orchid either. A lot can change in 2 years. Brenna looked at her mother, "Can we dance?"

Soon Nikki was twirling the little girl on the floor. Skye and Cleveland Powers spun around them. She was most uncomfortable twirling with the two faced Powers. She looked at little Brenna, "May I cut in."

Brenna smiled and stepped back. Dr. Greene and Nicole twirled around the floor.

"I miss Justice dearly.", Skye said out of the blue.

"I miss Orchid too.", Nikki replied.

"The Phoenix Liberation was very hard on everyone.", Skye responded.

"I am sorry for blaming you for the death of Justice.", Skye explained.

"I am sorry if anything that I did caused your harm.", Nikki twirled in the arms of the Governor.

The pair shared a special moment. The colony is a special place.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
MLA - Little Lakaria
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Federation Commanding Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Acrylos Teero
Public Works Commissioner
Phoenix Colony