The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reconstruction over Destruction – The Bajorans are coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Reconstruction over Destruction – The Bajorans are coming Empty
PostSubject: Reconstruction over Destruction – The Bajorans are coming   Reconstruction over Destruction – The Bajorans are coming EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 am

Nicole arrived at Boston with Dr. Velta Varno. The pair exited holding hands and joking as Commander Teero came over.

"The Observatory is nearing completion, Vice Admiral.", Commander Teero spoke in a professional manner.

"Lt. rhura're has been most helpful.", Commander Teero continued.

"Hello, Nesada.", Nicole smiled as the Bajoran officer came over.

Nesada said, ''Hello, Vice Admiral Branson, Nesada smiled.''

"Thank you for all your help and for helping with the Jarada rebuilding the city and building the new Observatory.", Nicole nodded to Nesada

Nesada said, ''I am just do my duty as the Research Department Head in helping with the Jarada to rebuild the city and building the new Observatory as well.", Nesada nodded to Nicole.

"Commander Teero, the Liberation of Vulcan has been achieved. The Empire of V'Ros is considered waning. We need to speak with Federation officials at Starbase 185 and Journet 5 and have them come here. If the Phoenix Federation is to form an independent government in an associative relationship with the United Federation of Planets, there must be a lot of planning. Can you make certain that the Star Fleet Headquarters in Omega Prime are 100% back operational?", Nicole asked.

"Aye, Sir.", Commander Teero responded.

"Thank you again, Nesada.", Nicole hardly knew the Bajoran but she would like to know her better. So much goes on here that knowing everyone at every or any time is next to impossible.

Nesada said, ''Aye, Vice Admiral Branson, I would also like to get to know you better as well. I am a bajorian/Cardassian Hybrid.''

''My father is Cardassian and my mother is Bajorian,'' Nesada responded to Nicole.

Nicole waved to Velta as she got back into the hover car. She had work of her own to do.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Inspecting the Boston Reconstruction
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Acrylos Teero
Public Works Commissioner
Project Manager - Boston Reconstruction
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Lt. Nesada rhura're
Citizen of Boston