The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanus Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tanus Tale Empty
PostSubject: Tanus Tale   Tanus Tale EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Many in Starfleet know the rumours about Polly Leo and her Caitian lover Robert E Leo. Though it cannot be proven, many believe that Polly is not a real humanoid. Her knowledge of history is just too well recalled to be normal.

The Starfleet Academy Review Panel reviewing the Nicole Branson Doctoral Thesis wanted to use it as another example of Branson and her Humanocentric approach but there just is not enough evidence to subpoena the records.

The Review Panel has commissioned Betazoid Counsellor Dr. Truth Laree to interview Gorn Officer Major Tanus regarding the reasons that Branson Beauty is rarely applied to males in her care. The goal is to show that it is the “Fashion Barbie’s” belief that female beauty is measured using a human standard.

Truth sat with Tanus as she discussed his demotion from General to Colonel and now back to Major. Tanus was very open about his frustration with Starfleet over what he saw as the mishandling of the centralization of the power base on Earth. It was this frustration that led to multiple sanctions including loss of rank in the two years of silence that came out of the removal of the Regional Fleet Authorities.

Tanus returned as a Colonel but was busted to Major after some of the events regarding Imperials, the use of Shocktroopers and Droids. Tanus bluntly looked at Truth, “It was my fault. I let my emotions take over. I am a soldier and should have done what I was told.”

Truth asked Tanus about Taya Flanagan. Tanus said he loved her MACO approach and enjoyed working with her but they could not have a relationship. Tanus finally told her that Taya had seen him without clothes. It was not something that excited her.

Truth looked at him, “Because it is small?”

Tanus stood up to leave. It has long been known that the Gorn are not blessed by size when it comes to relationships with humans.

Dr. Laree convinced Tanus to sit back down. Tanus finally changed the subject, “I knew your cousin Teena.”

“I know. I have read the logs.”, Truth observed.

“What are you going to tell the panel?”, Tanus asked.

“What do you think? Do you like Branson?”, Truth asked.

“When she was just the Omega Fleet Chief of Staff, a Civilian Officer, I had washed out aboard the USS Washington. Hell I had stole the ship. I was done for and she got me a post aboard the Tanmesad. I owe her everything.”. Tanus responded.

“Is she perfect? No! This is the 9th colony. She has operated in hell and her people still follow her. She just wants to provide a home for everyone; even these strange Multiverse Rift aliens. Everyone should have a home.”, Tanus smiled.

“Is she some sort of eugenics lunatic hellbent on everyone looking like a human? No, in fact that is just silly.”, Tanus stood up again.

“Major, would you like to get a drink?”, Truth looked at Tanus, impressed that he would stand up for Branson.

“Wouldn’t that be conflict of interest for you?”, Tanus asked.

“I will simply tell Admiral Wilson that I was hoping a drink would bring something out that you were hiding.”, Dr. Laree smiled.

“I would like that.”, Tanus acknowledged.

Posted by

Dr. Truth Laree
Psychological Profiler
Starfleet Academy Academic Review Panel
Paris, Earth
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tanus Tale
Page 1 of 1