The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Place is for Bunny Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

This Place is for Bunny Now Empty
PostSubject: This Place is for Bunny Now   This Place is for Bunny Now EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 11:26 am

It cannot be true! It can’t be.

Former Colonial Governor Nicole Branson, the founder of the King’s Fleet Civilian Service came walking up to Admiral Tan. Tan was so flustered he could hardly speak. Seeing Admiral Viceroy as the President of the United Federation of Planets was one thing, but seeing Governor, i mean former Governor Branson was a whole nothing thing. Tan could barely get hte words out as he told Nicole that he would take her to see Admiral Deveniss right away.

The darkness got even worse as Nicole looked at Deveniss with a smile, “President Viceroy sends his regards.”

The Selayan looked at the missing civilian leader, “I have so many questions.”

Bernice Branson came over to the station. She stared at Nicole Branson. The truth is she has never seen the legendary former President of the United Federation. She started to cry thinking of her mother. She had heard the stories of Commander Tania Branson putting the two young girls away to keep them away from the Borg.

Bunny was standing in the promenade of Govenor’s Station crying when Colonel Trapor of Gorn came into the common area, “It gets worse.”

The Gorn looked at Bunny, Deveniss and Tan as Captain John Warren joined the King’s Fleet Leadership on the Promenade. There was a full room gasp. How is this possible?

President Viceroy, Agent Branson and now Captain John Warren…. This is truly impossible.

Colonel Trapor of Gorn looked at Captain Warren, “Please explain your return?”

“I cannot reveal the reason for my return at this time.”, John looked at the Gorn.

“You will be happy to know I bring another.”, John smiled as Major Tanus of Gorn joined him in the common area. The legendary founder of the Dragons Fighting Force brought a smile to the Mad Trapper. Tanus pounding his chest with a closed fist. Colonel Trapor smiled.

Admiral Tan was furious when Admiral Deveniss and Agent Nicole Branson, apparently that’s what we are calling her now left for the Colony.

Bunny went to the lounge. She was stunned when Professor Newton of Gorn came walking in with what she thought was Jamie Warren, the Trill. Bunny turned around, “Commander.”

“Commander Sunny Jo Warren, proud host of Captain S’Nii of Vulcan and the remnants of Captain John Warren.”, the Trill spoke. The Governor looked at the Trill. Professor N’Ton smiled, “We could not possibly have the katra of John Warren in the same reality as the real John Warren – paradox don’t cha now.”

Bunny burst out laughing. There is so much chaos going on right now. There was nothing to do but laugh.

Deveniss returned to speak to Tan, “The operative has to return to Earth and to the office of the President.”

Tan was pleased to hear that from his friend. This was a different place in a different time. Nicole did not belong here. This place is for Bunny now.

I can’t explain what is going on. I just don’t know.

Posted by:

Governor Bernice “Bunny” Branson

Civilian Governor

Reykja Penthe

King’s Fleet Protected Territory
Back to top Go down

This Place is for Bunny Now
Page 1 of 1