The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isn't Rebuilding a Colony Fun?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Isn't Rebuilding a Colony Fun? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't Rebuilding a Colony Fun?   Isn't Rebuilding a Colony Fun? EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 11:27 am

Do you want to talk about how and why they are back?”, Bunny looked at Deveniss.

“No.”, the Selayan bluntly responded.

“Because you don’t think I will understand.”, Governor Bernice Branson snapped, “Because you think the stupid Klingon protesting human is stupid.”

Branson stormed off.

The leadership of the Kibg’s Fleet met with President Viceroy. Viceroy remained stoic and sad about the Klingon conflict. Captain Warren and Admiral Deveniss tried to discuss the conflict avoiding his return but Viceroy just complained that the Federation and Klingons were going to end up in war and he would be the leader responsible. It was very hard to see him like this.

Admiral Tan started shouting at Captain Warren about the conflict, about returning without an explanation and about abandoning him.

Admiral Moyer went to meet with Governor Branson, “I need Admiral Deveniss working on fleet activities. He should not be off talking to the UFP President. We are engaged in a conflict with the local Klingon Task Force.”

“How is this my problem?”, Bunny snapped.

“Nicole used to do it for Vincent.”, Christian snapped.

“I am not Nicole.”, Bunny walked out leaving the King’s Fleet Commander in Chief standing there frustrated.

We have a frustrated Fleet President. We have a frustrated colonial Governor. We have a frustrated Regional Fleet Commander.

Isn’t restarting a failed colony fun?

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay

King’s Fleet Deputy Commander in Chief

Reykja Penthe

King’s Fleet Protected Territories
Back to top Go down

Isn't Rebuilding a Colony Fun?
Page 1 of 1