The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It’s a Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

It’s a Start Empty
PostSubject: It’s a Start   It’s a Start EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:10 am

Vash’ra has always sworn off men. She knows the darkness that Bajoran Comfort Women endured at the hands of Cardassian Union elite. She knows her origin story. Despite the fact that Vash may truly have come to love Lashanra, her mother, she could not even put into words the fact that her mother was a gift to Vash from his mentor Gul Thua’ra Varno. No one is given to anyone as a gift. No one has that right.

Ivy Rose was first a tactical officer aboard the Plato and has now moved to Executive Officer aboard the Training Vessel. She is growing in her role. The pun is intended. The Phylosian is a plant based life form.

Ivy and Vash’ra were having a late night supper after a day of meetings. The pair are aware of the Nicole Branson initiative to have the crew members form loving bonds in order to make them intensely committed to one another. Vash’ra was aware that her hybrid image and plus size did not make her super attractive. Her Cardassian ridges were not exactly hot.

She however had to make her play. She leaned in and kissed the very shy Ivy Rose. Ivy looked at her commanding officer. She bluntly arrounced, “I am a Phylosian hybrid.”

‘My bottom is basically a green stem. I look like a mannequin.’, Ivy moved back from Vash’ra.

“Love is not only about sexuality.”, Glinn Lyun responded.

Ivy was very shy and left the Plato Planning Conference Room.

Posted by

Glinn Vash’ra Lyun
Commanding Officer
USS Plato’s Academy
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

It’s a Start
Page 1 of 1