The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - No Comment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - No Comment Empty
PostSubject: Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - No Comment   Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - No Comment EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

The Office of the Producers: Omega News Network

"We offer no comment on the situation involving the removal of the migrant workers, the invasion of the Omega Sands or the nationalization of the Omega Sands as a Phoenix Colony resource." - Christine T'Nley

Christine hid her face from the Federation Broadcasting Network reporters as she headed out and into her shuttle. She headed home almost in tears. She opened her purse and took out the PADD. She looked down at the words on the bottom.

"If you get involved, you will be destroyed." ~ United Federation of Planets Ambassador's Office.

Christine scrolled up and looked at the image. It was supposed to be something beautiful. She wanted to lash out. How dare the UFP come to the colony, mistreat the migrants in a virtual slave gathering exercise and to behave like the mobster Cleveland Powers to do so without or with minimal media coverage.

Christine thought of Cole and his career. There was more than just her to think about.

The image of a naked Cole Porter jumping into her arms would be very harmful to the Mayor of Paris.

Christine promised herself that a day would come when the story of the oppressive behavior of the UFP would be told.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - No Comment
Page 1 of 1