The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Heart of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Heart of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Heart of Darkness   Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Heart of Darkness EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Christine looked up at the dark sky and frowned. She grabbed the bus out to Paris. She and Ralph kinda chatted but mostly about the darkness. It was all everyone talked about. The sky had become the one and only constant on the colony. The massive Dyson Sphere blocked out the beauty of the Typhon Expanse. The blackness seemed to fill every soul on the colony. Everyone was concerned with the Jarada prediction ~ 20 days to go.

Christine was on Governor's Station when the Destiny Defence Grid came online. She felt the great sorrow that Vincent, that Nicole, that everyone felt. She thought it was all over. She thought the last 17 months had been all for not. She found herself thinking of Cole Porter, the humble mayor of Paris and the civilian face of the Antican culture.

Christine walked over to his flat. She went up and knocked on the door. There was no answer. She spoke into the comm but still nothing. She had hurt Cole badly by cheating with then Colonel Ferdinand. It was only in the darkness of the Destiny Station that she had come to realize how much she loved him.

Christine started to walk down the stairs. She heard a voice, "Hello Christine."

She turned around.

Cole was not in his usual business suit. He was sitting on the cement fence of the brownstone building. He looked deep in thought.

"Hello, Cole.", Christine looked at the Antican. She fell to her knees.

"I love you. When I thought it was all over, you are all I though about. I will do anything.", Christine grovelled. It was very, very much out of character for the Vulcan-Romulan hybrid.

Cole stood up, "I don't think I can ever trust you."

Christine clasp his foot. She looked silly, "Please, I am begging you. I will spend my life trying to make it up to you."

Cole looked at Christine, "You hurt me. Fidelis was my friend.... is my friend."

Christine was crying, "Please."

Cole headed up the steps to his apartment. He left her laying there crying. She hurt him. She sat on the steps for a good hour.

Cole came out, "You have to go home."

"I cannot. I will not.", Christine pouted.

Cole sat down, "Christine, I have no feelings for you. You broke my heart."

Christine grabbed him and kissed him, at first Cole struggled but then he relaxed. His muscled arms picked her up and carried her into his flat.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - Heart of Darkness
Page 1 of 1