The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - First Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - First Lady Empty
PostSubject: Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - First Lady   Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - First Lady EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

The posturing began almost immediately after the revelation that the children of Vincent Viceroy and Nicole Branson were found in Vorta'Rome. The Romulan Consulate refused to meet with the military government of Vincent Viceroy after learning that Governor Eugenio Coren had been removed. The Romulans declared the abolishment of the civilian government as an attrocious act of evil by the Phoenix Federation.

Funny, but to me, kidnapping the children of the Phoenix Colony leadership and blaming a failed Vidiian invasion would be the only act of evil here. Commander T'Ros will need to answer for her actions.

In a shocking development, Vice President Nicole Branson approached Cole Porter about representing the Phoenix Colony in these hearings involving Commander T'Ros. Cole agreed and was to be corinated as Governor. I never expected him to contact me.

I expected to be contacted by Nicole Branson to cover the swearing in ceremony. Cole contacted me and ask me to stand up with him when he takes the oath. I was shocked but overjoyed. What will T'Ros think of me, a part Romulan sitting at the table with Governor Porter...

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Christine T'Nley’s Personal Log - First Lady
Page 1 of 1