The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Fall Out Empty
PostSubject: Fall Out   Fall Out EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Nicole walked to the door. She opened it. It was Eugenio and Elizabeth. She held her tongue, "Grandma and Grandpa are here!"

Brenna came running downstairs and leaped into Eugenio's arms. Magenta came down and kissed her mother on the cheek. The grandparents entered and told the story about being ousted from the DRS.

Elizabeth looked at Nicole, "We have been granted refugee housing but will not be able to move in for a few days. We can't stay in a hotel. Because of the betrayal, we have spit at and even had a brick thrown at us."

"Can we stay here?", Elizabeth pleaded.

"Yes!", Brenna shouted, "Even if you have to sleep in my room."

Magenta looked at her mother, "I don't know. Nicole and I sleep in the same bed here."

Elizabeth knew that Magenta was mocking her. Before she could answer, Brenna looked at Magenta, "Please."

Magenta looked at Nicole. Nicole looked back, "If we are ever gonna repair our reputation, we have to be willing to to mend old fences. They can stay."

Elizabeth smiled, "Thank you."

S'Ari watched Felicity very closely as she brought the Diana into contact with Terok Beta. Coming from a Flight Command background, the Vulcan wanted to see if the Antican could make the docking clamps without incident. Powers was better than good; she was incredible. S'Ari looked down, "Well done."

Meadow could not get off the Diana fast enough. She wanted to see Christina Lodge. Lodge is one of the most respected counsellors in the Task Group. Christina might be able to help her with her guilt. Meadow believes that Alexander may have acted so rashly because of her betrayal of his love her her. Christina and Meadow met for several hours to help Meadow deal with being the cause of Alexander's betrayal.

As Meadow was beginning to leave, Christina asked about Vedek Meersu. Meadow was very embarrassed over sleeping with the preacher and worse yet over getting caught by Amy Turin. Meadow needed some therapy.

Meadow went out into the Station after her visit with Christina. At the bar in the Galley was Commander Acrylos Teero. He had left Boston amidst the tensions of his pipeline and wanted someplace quiet to get supper and drink. Acrylos knew Galley from the Tanmesad and wanted to see an old friend. Meadow just wanted to forget. Soon the pair were drinking together. Meadow looked at Acrylos, "It looks like you could use a friend."

Acrylos had a long term relationship with Felicity Powers torn apart by the Phoenix Fleet. He flat out told Meadow that he was not having a relationship with a Fleet member anymore.

Meadow smiled, "I don't want a relationship, kid. I just want to get laid."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Fall Out
Page 1 of 1