The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nicole Branson Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Nicole Branson Interview Empty
PostSubject: The Nicole Branson Interview   The Nicole Branson Interview EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:10 pm

"This is the perfect site. Here, Erica, you can finish this. I will become Governor and primary trader of Dilithium in the Beta Quadrant. The Federation will get its gateway colony and the whole Phoenix Federation blip in history will be done.", Ishka boasted.

Erica looked at the Ferengi, "Time will tell."

Erica watched as Nicole and two Phoenix Federation officers entered the Inflatable's floating restaurant. Nicole did not want to come alone. She walked over to the table.

Zek watched in utter glea, like a sadist wanting his bloodlust. Erica walked over to the table and poured a glass of wine.

Erica looked at Nicole. The pair had faced off in the trial. The pair had a dislike for one other.

Erica looked at Nicole, "Do you think the Phoenix Colony gets appropriate support from the Phoenix Federation overall Government?"

"William has given me the freedom to run the colony, its academy, its orbiting station and its task group. For that I will forever be grateful.", Nicole responded.

"William is a good man isn't he?", Erica responded.

"What?", Nicole seemed almost puzzled by the comment.

"Oh nothing.", Erica responded, "Let's proceed."

"Do you think the government of the Phoenix Colony is dedicated to its performance? ", Erica asked.

"I wish I were still Governor but that is a self centered.", Nicole laughed.

Erica actually laughed. She had always thought of Nicole as a bit of a bubblehead. She was actually quite pleasant. Erica looked at Nicole, "Do you like William?"

"Um... I love him.", Nicole paused, "Like a father. He has been so good to me."

"He is a good man.", Erica repeated her earlier comment.

Nicole looked at Erica and winked, "You have a crush."

"No. No way.", Erica retorted, "I have a job to do."

Nicole giggled, pouring more whine, "You have a crush."

"Do you think that citizens of the colony receive good quality training, right from being a young child to being an officer on a star ship? Do you think the colony neglects those who are not "smart" enough to be officers?", Erica tried to get the interview back on track.

"The academy is one of the finest in the known worlds. We have produced Captain Casper Wells, Captain S'Nii, Captain Dominic Montgomery, Commander D'Tall and many other fine officers. We have also been a fine training ground for the trades in reconstruction, in ship building through the Jersey Ship Yards. There are many opportunities here.", Nicole smiled.

"Can the colony provide for the basic needs of its inhabitants? Food, Shelter and Water or any species specific items?", Erica asked.

Nicole poured a glass of wine, "Yeah, we are really struggling."

Nicole raised the glass. Erica understood exactly what she is trying to say.

"Are there checks and balances to make sure that no one is doing anything outside the colony charter or any illegal activities going on?", Erica asked.

"The only thing illegal here is this audit of Phoenix Colony activities. You already have your decision. You are gonna give the hard work completed by Commander Teero in the construction of these great cities and give it to that Ferengi. To me, that is criminal.", Nicole suddenly was more saucy.

"You judge me too harshly. I have a job to do. I will report without prejudice despite what you or Mr. Ishka believe.", Erica responded.

"What is the Emergency Response Plan? Would you feel safe in a crisis on the colony?", Erica asked.

"We are survivors here. We have survived an invasion from the Romulans, the Vulcans, the Klingons, a Tamarian civil war and continuous Romulan crap. We do not only have an emergency response plan, we have had to practice it continuously.", Nicole was a bit embarrassed by her overview.

"Is the colony willing to evaluate its existence on an ongoing basis?", Erica asked.

"We let you come here didn't we?", Nicole snapped.

Erica laughed, "That you did."

Erica had a new respect for Nicole. She looked at Branson, "Do you think you could arrange for President Hunt and I to end up in the same place?"

Nicole grinned, "You have a crush."

She sounded like a 12 year old. Erica looked at her, "Would you quit that."

Nicole laughed, "Mary Lou will be having a gala at the end of your report preparation next weekend. Obviously Hunt will be there. It will either be a celebration of the saving of the colony or one last hurray. In the end it is up to you. I will tell you this. Hunt will be much happier with one of those decisions..."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Nicole Branson Interview
Page 1 of 1