The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - No Me Without You....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - No Me Without You.... Empty
PostSubject: Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - No Me Without You....   Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - No Me Without You.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 am

Nicole stood in the empty house. Magenta had went to Wells City to be with her mother after the revelation that she slept with S'Fala, the Vulcan Ambassador to make the deal. Magenta was deeply hurt and even embarrassed for Nicole. The revelation of ONN had made her seem even more pathetic.

Nicole watched in silence as Indigo helped Brenna get dressed for school. Nicole just sat there; her hair was a mess. She looked horrible. The beautiful centerpiece of the Phoenix Federation had maybe sold her soul to help repair relations between the Vulcans and the United Federation of Planets. Her dignity was definitely tarnished.

Nicole slumped on the couch as Indigo helped Brenna leave for school. The beautiful Coren went upstairs to get herself ready for the academy. The door jimmy-ed. Magenta slowly walked in. She looked at Nicole with her ratty hair and "granny" night gown on and shook her head. Magenta went up and grabbed some clothes. She came down the stairs with a small bag of luggage.

Indigo came down behind her. Magenta was about to leave.

"Wait.", Indigo yelled.

The shout got the attention of everyone.

"You guys are the couple by which all others are measured. You guys set the bar for relationships, no matter the gender. You have been through so much together. Please don't take the one good thing on this colony; the one thing us young people can look up to.", Indigo started to cry.

"Think about it.", Indigo brushed by Magenta and outside so the girls would not see her crying.

Magenta stood there looking at Nicole in their empty house. She thought about Wells City and sitting in the Mayor's Mansion staring at the walls. Those were her options. The nappy haired depressed Nikki or nothing. Perfect!

"You know, you should really clean yourself up a bit.", Magenta sarcastically broke the silence.

"What for?", Nicole slumped, acting more like a 12 year old than as the head of a powerful 13 million person colony. Perhaps she learned it from Brenna.

"Do you think I want to be seen having breakfast with that?", Magenta frowned.

"Having breakfast with me?", Nicole perked up.

Magenta frowned, "I have no other options. There is no me, without you."

Nicole jumped to her feet, "I will get dressed right away."

Her smile returned as she rushed to the sonic shower. Magenta slumped on the couch. She had a lot to overcome. Nicole had betrayed their trust.

Nicole came out looking radiant and beautiful. Magenta smiled at her one true love.

"I will do everything in my power to make this up to you.", Nicole gave a half smile.

"Magenta, there is no me without you.", Nicole winked.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - No Me Without You....
Page 1 of 1