The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idiots to the left and Idiots to the ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Idiots to the left and Idiots to the .... Empty
PostSubject: Idiots to the left and Idiots to the ....   Idiots to the left and Idiots to the .... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

"What are you up to?", Captain Alexander Paige shouted at Commodore Viceroy.

"What?", Vincent snapped back. He thought of the Breen Security hired by Commodore Tan on the Station and wondered about a similar officer for his Complex.

"The Washington has recorded several significant rifts passing through space while your Bajoran, Mr. Teero messes with activating a temporal rift with the weird crown headed alien. This is far too danger. Captain Dominic Montgomery has ordered that the station be destroyed.", Paige spoke sternly.

"The station is in Neutral Beta Quadrant Territory. If you destroy it, it will be seen as an act of war against the Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire. Are you prepared to take that risk?", Viceroy snapped back.

"I would not recommend it.", General Kabarann entered the Complex War Room. The truth is she too was looking for an update but not with the same tone as Captain Paige.

"If the Washington comes anywhere near Babylon Beta, I will destroy it.", Viceroy glared at Paige.

"And risk war with us again.", Paige snapped back again.

"President Hunt is here full time in the new Victoria Building. The Black Dragon Task Group is here full time. This coupled with the fabulous command of John Warren and the King's Battle Group would assuredly mean we would take Starbase 185. Montgomery is just a a kid. He could not take on Hunt, an experienced tactician who won the Phoenix Liberation Wars or Warren who has survived the rigors of command for over 20 years. We will remove the Babylon Station from the Quadrant as soon as possible page.", Viceroy ordered.

"Speaking of kids.", Christine walked into the room.

"Oh no!", Vincent rubbed his face. He knew what this meant.

"On behalf of the people of the Colony and the Omega News Network, we demand the arrest of Nicole Branson and Anna Baxton. These children lack the experience and understanding to understand the consequences of their devastation. Had the colony not had damage control systems in place, the loss of life would have been catastrophic. Branson is an idiot. She should pay for the actions of her children. Baxton is a civilian who let a 13 year old mentally limited child into the park with explosive chemicals. What are you gonna do about it?", Christine was almost spitting she was so mad.

Vincent looked at the ground. Paige was an idiot. The truth is Branson was an idiot. This should not have happened on either side.

"Answer me, dammit? The citizens want to know.", Christine shouted.

Vincent walked over to the console and tapped the comm-link, "Captain Leo, arrest the Vice President. Inform her of the charges of reckless endangerment and child neglect. Inform Commander Celot to do the same with Anna Baxton on Governor's Station."

"The Vice President?", Captain Leo responded.

"Brenna Montgomery and Michelle Baxton are directly responsible for the significant devastation that occurred in our city. Since they are minors, their parents must be held accountable.", Vincent rubbed his face in shame.

"Aye, Sir.", Captain Leo responded. He and Nicole were old friends dating back to when the colony had a single city.

Vincent looked at Christine, "Happy?"

Christine looked at Vincent, "I have no emotions. I only report the news."

Her smug response drove Vincent wild with anger, "I think you should leave."

Vincent put his hand on the console and mimicked banging his head. This was just too surreal. The Vice President would soon be in his jail over her child playing with explosives.

"Dammit Nicole.", Vincent slammed both hands on the console.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Military Commander In Chief
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Based upon email from

Christine T'Nley
Omega News Network
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Idiots to the left and Idiots to the ....
Page 1 of 1