The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Left For You, You Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Left For You, You Know Empty
PostSubject: I Left For You, You Know   I Left For You, You Know EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Summer spent the morning on the defence grid blasting debris from the Romulan Delavan attack. The Observatory could I'll afford to also be damaged from the second horror in as many weeks. Summer finally felt at home on her station.

She loved working with Whisper but the Betazoid would often make leering glances at her. It made Summer very uncomfortable. In her heart, she knew only one person she let do that. Her choice was made clearer after learning of the Romulan Saehir Marrus making a play for her man.

Summer accepted a return to the Observatory and to King's Fleet rank of Commander just to be close to Tan again. She smiled when Admiral Tan walked up to station operations. Tan nodded. He did not say he was happy she was back but you could feel it in the air. Tan watched in sorrow as more debris from the Delavan attack filled the air.

The King's Fleet had always stood against the political juggernaut the Federation had become but in recent history they had become just another cog in the wheel.

Summer walked into the ready room of the station commander, "I left for you, you know. Our romance is unnatural for you. You are not a creature of sexuality. When you pleasure me, it only arouses me. There is no benefit for you. I know in your heart you care for me. You probably even love me but making you do those things is not normal for a hierarchy Clanner. Taking a naive soul like yourself and asking you to pleasure a sex starved Betazoid is not fair to you. I could not do it anymore."

Tan looked up from his desk, "I would never do anything I did not want to do. I did not leave the caste system to be told what to do."

Summer looked at her portly best friend. She did not speak, she just walked out.

"I gave my heart to you. It is you who could not give it to me.", Tan muttered.

Summer felt the irony in the words. As a Betazoid, she was most in tune with her emotions and ironically she was the one who did not handle their relationship well

Summer thought about the words all day. That evening, she waited for Tan in his quarters.

The Hierarchy Clanner got an eyeful when he opened the Dorris.

Summer looked at Tan, "you were right. I did not give you my heart so here it is."

Summer made a heart sign with her hands.

Posted By

Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy
Station Commander
Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Left For You, You Know
Page 1 of 1