The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coren Crusade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

The Coren Crusade Empty
PostSubject: The Coren Crusade   The Coren Crusade EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 pm

"The Phoenix Fleet is responsible.", Elizabeth shouted at Nicole who was huddled on the chesterfield with Brenna.

"You killed Orchid and now Magenta. You killed our niece Trista. You and Hunt and this stupid pipe dream that you can operate your little "banana republic" like the Federation itself.", Elizabeth lectured.

"You think that this would have happened if the Star Fleet Corps. of Engineers were involved. Do you think Star Fleet would have let you try your stupid little experiment? Of course, they wouldn't. You are niave. No, you are an idiot and now live on ONN and FBN, I have to watch my daughter, my Magenta die over and over again at the hands of the Klingons.", Elizabeth screamed.

"She was my Magenta too.", Nicole cried out.

"Shut the hell up, Nicole. You have no idea what it is like to lose a child.", Elizabeth screamed.

"What about baby Trista?", Brenna jumped to her mother's defence.

"Oh sweetie, the grown ups are talking.", Elizabeth put her hand towards Brenna.

Nicole slapped it away, "Get out of my house."

"You have not heard the end of this. Star Fleet may not be prepared to provoke war with the Klingons but Commander T'tan may be able to charge you with failing to protect the citizens of the colony. You are through, Nicole. You killed my Magenta.", Elizabeth grabbed Eugenio by the arm.

She was almost through the door as Nicole stood up. Elizabeth came running back. She slugged Nicole very hard. Nicole went flying over the back of the couch. Nicole lay in a heap as Brenna came rushing over.

Elizabeth left crying. Nicole secretly knew that Elizabeth really was right. Her actions did kill Magenta. It was her fault.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Mayor of Omega Prime
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down

The Coren Crusade
Page 1 of 1