The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coren-Branson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Coren-Branson Empty
PostSubject: Coren-Branson   Coren-Branson EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Magenta signed her daily duty report for the hospital, Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson. Skye looked at her, "I am afraid I can't accept that."

"What?", Magenta snapped.

"You signed it Coren-Branson. You had the marriage annuled.", Skye reminded Magenta.

"Damn. I never even realized I made the mistake.", Magenta thought of Nicole. She really wanted to be Coren-Branson once more.

Magenta walked out to the train. She stood there thinking about the Coren-Branson thing. She tapped her combadge contacting her father, "Dad, its Magenta. I would like to get my name changed back to Magenta Coren-Branson."

"Just get married again.", Eugenio suggested.

"I don't want the hassle. I just want to be back to Magenta Coren-Branson.", Magenta explained.

"You could have the annulment revoked. Who issued it?", Eugenio asked.

"Erica Lavigne, but she is the Mayor of Tokyo now.", Magenta explained.

"You could just get her to resind the annulment.", Eugenio responded.

Magenta quickly changed platforms. She had not been out to Tokyo in a long time. She did not like the Tamarians appearance or their gruff ways. She hated being oogled and taunted on the train but she went out there.

Magenta walked into Erica's office, "God, how can you stand to be around these people?"

Erica grinned, "Tamarians have the right parts in the right places and they are well endowed."

"But they look so horrid.", Magenta observed.

"No one cares when you are getting it from behind from a giant of a male.", Erica winked.

Magenta, already not into a male, any male was totally grossed out.

"What can I do for you?", Erica asked.

"I would like you to resind the annulment of my marriage to Nicole Branson.", Magenta asked.

"On what ground?", Erica asked.

"We are back together.", Magenta responded.

"For now.", Erica warned.

"Maybe its for the best.", Erica suggested.

"Please.", Magenta whined.

Erica grinned, "If you really want it, but you owe me one."

Magenta hated the tone of the announcement but she wanted to get the name back.

"Deal.", Magenta extended her hand.

Erica pulled out a Phoenix Federation Legal PADD Communicator, "Welcome back, Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson."

Magenta grinned, "Thank you, Erica."

"Now for our deal?", Erica blurted out.

"What?", Magenta could not believe it was happening so quickly.

"The Jarada are just about finished the Galaxy Class, the Princess Diana II. We would like a Tamarian to have command of the ship.", Erica shocked Magenta.

"You will speak to Nicole and Vincent and make this happen.", Erica growled.

Magenta frowned and nodded.

She jumped the train looking back as the Tamarians made comments about her butt and about bending her over the rails. She hated them. Her skin crawled.

She got back out to Little Lakaria. It was already getting dark. She looked up at the first stars appearing in the pink and blue sky. She wished on the star, "Bless you Trista. I will not let your ship be reborn without a Coren on board."

She walked inside. Nicole rushed over, "Where have you been?"

Nicole hugged Magenta very tightly. Magenta looked at Nicole, "What is it sweetie?"

Nicole tapped her combadge, "Computer, Locate Magenta Coren."

"There is no Magenta Coren listed in the colony manifest.", the computer responded. Nicole had more tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It has been saying that for hours.", Nicole cried.

Magenta looked at Nicole, "Computer, Locate Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson."

"Dr. Coren-Branson is in her residence in Little Lakaria, Omega Prime, Territory Omega.", the computer responded.

"Coren-Branson.", Nicole sobbed.

"Yep, I had the annulment revoked.", Magenta laughed, wiping a tear from Nicole's cheek.

"You worry too much.", Magenta giggled.

"About you.", Nicole kissed Magenta.

Magenta smiled, "I ain't leaving you again."

Magenta grabbed Nicole by the hips and sat her up on the center island. Nicole knew where this was going. Magenta reached into the top drawer removing a paring knife. Nicole shivered as she slid it under her dress. She cut Nicole's panties off. The breaking elastic caused a snap against the countertop. Nicole was already moaning when Magenta's head slipped beneath her dress.

The women enjoyed a second wedding night....

Posted by:

Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson
Science Officer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Coren-Branson
Page 1 of 1