The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total loss of Contol of the situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Total loss of Contol of the situation Empty
PostSubject: Total loss of Contol of the situation   Total loss of Contol of the situation EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 am

Laying on his back, his head up under a side console, Marcus struggled to replace another burnt circuit chip. They had been working for several hours, without the help of the kidnapped mechanic Fred. Upon further consideration they had deemed it imprudent to place any trust in him. Even if it was in his best interest to help them repair the ship. No.. Fred remained bound to a rear chair.

Marcus was now down to the last shattered and burnt chip. He got the shattered fragments pulled from its holders and put out his hand for Delilah to hand him the replacement. She placed the chip in his hand and then slowly dragged her fingers over his open palm . He wasn't quite sure what to make of that, and focused again on the task at hand. When he engaged the new chip all the lights went out.

"Damn...." Marcus took a breath. "That was not suppose to happen.."

In the pitch black darkness he could feel Delilah's hands press down on his chest, and felt that she was now straddling his hips.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a soft , measured voice.

She unbuttoned his shirt as she answered. "You're almost finished with the repairs ....aren't' you?"

"Yes."

She finished with his shirt running her hands over his chest and then begin to undo his belt buckle. "And as soon as you're through you're going to want to get under way....are you not?"

"That was the plan....yea."

She had is pants undone and was pulling them back.

"Then this is my last opportunity to ...take control of the situation."

"Dr. Blue..."

"Marcus, I really would prefer you call me Delilah." she interrupted, and then she took his Romulan improvement into her mouth.

His reaction was instantaneous.

"And what about our passenger?"

She came up for air. 'I gave him something to make him sleep."

Delilah returned to her ministrations and Marcus thought the best course of action was to .....wait and ponder the possibilities.

He pondered this for some time. In fact time almost ran out before he decided to take a more aggressive position.

He tried to struggle out from under the console and as he did Delilah came up off her knees just enough to allow him to slide out from under the console and out of her warm mouth.

But it just as soon as he was clear of the console his face was pressed between two bare muscular thighs. The Andorian aroma was heady and he eagerly repaid Delilah for her outstanding work of the last several minutes.

Moaning she leaned back and grabbed that instrument that has so transfixed her when she first came aboard.

Lost now in the moment, the pair fell into a rhythm that brought Delilah to an unexpected plateau, rewarding Marcus with a variety of Andorian Ale he had not enjoyed for many years.

Swallowing the last drops, he forced her off him and spun her to the floor.

"Taking liberties are we? .... Delilah."

"Tell me you haven't wanted me from the moment you laid eyes on me."

He plunged into her waiting warmth. "I don't make it a habit of lying to beautiful women."

She giggled. "See... you are a most Honorable man." and then she lost her breath at the extent of his endeavors.

It had been a very, very long time since either of them had given themselves so completely. The morning light started to filter thru the water and cast a pale, pale light through the cockpit window. Now they could see what was so intensely felt, and it only served to elevate the eroticism of the moment.

They continued to engage in every activity their dreams and fantasies , had collected over the years and as a couple of hours passed they found themselves spent, utterly drained.

After a respite Marcus stood up off the deck and lifted Delilah up and into his arms. He kissed her..hard. And then held her close, feeling her tremble.

'Now what?" she asked so softly he could barely hear her.

"Now we go home. Try to make some since of the universe."

They turned and looked out the cockpit window at the strange fish swimming by. After a time she kissed him on the cheek.

"What are you thinking about?"

He smiled, stroking her long white hair. "Old Myths and strange tales. Come on. We need to be going."

<object width="1280" height="750"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9AUEjzVQwKo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></object>

Marcus Dinn
Owner of RICKS and Oz
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Delilah Blue
Medical Officer, USS Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Total loss of Contol of the situation
Page 1 of 1