The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weight Loss Clinic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Weight Loss Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Weight Loss Clinic   Weight Loss Clinic EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 am

Nicole came home to find Bella on the bed waiting for her lover.

It became obvious that Bella had been able to get a Branson Beauty treatment to have her beauty restored. Nicole remained her chunky self. Bella kissed her deeply on the mouth, "The lines have cleared. The refugees have been processed. You are more than welcome to get a treatment of your own."

"I have to come to grips with my weight gain. I have meeting with Ro Arroe to discuss my bodies weight gain. I have spent hours discussing my participation in sex with Admiral Montgomery. Although the Admiral was found guilty of abuse of power in manipulating me into sex for rank, I have not been able to come to grips with my own participation.", Nicole looked at her Tellarite lover.

"I have exhibited the weight gain because I am feeling guilty over not putting up a fuss.", Nicole looked at the floor.

"I have made a promise to myself that I would not artificially restore my beauty and my vanity until I come to grips with my younger self rising to the rank of Rear Admiral in the Starfleet Civilian Service at a very young age by accepting rank in exchange for sex with Admiral Montgomery. Bruce had his life ruined by my whistleblowing but I was a willing partner. I was the prostitute they described in the trial. I wanted the rank.", Nicole started to cry.

Bella held her chubby mate, "Isn't it ironic that you have a civilian rank? You do not need the rank any longer. You never needed it to be successful. Your actions were a mistake diluted by Admiral Montgomery telling you that Starfleet rank had value. Even though you accepted it as payment, you were duped by its value and your need for it to be successful. It was his misleading you even about the ranks that lead to your mistake. This is the understanding you were looking for."

"I have to know for sure.", Nicole sobbed.

She headed out to see the exiled Vedek once more. Ro Arroe was the conscience of the King's Fleet. The Bajoran listened to Bella Pan'Taar's psychoanalysis with a smile. She told Nicole that her own guilt over the incident has tainted her career. Each time a colony failed, even despite overwhelming forces like the Romulans, Nicole blamed herself. The deaths of the colonists or of her lovers were believed to be her fault. She deserved the black widow reputation. Arroe and Nicole talked at length about her history.

Bella had gone to the Academy to speak to the children of the Phage. She wanted to make them feel welcome. The Vidiians have been in a virtual state of war abducting alien's and using their flesh to repair damage. These children have a chance to leave that history behind them.

Bella spent the day discussing the history of the King's Fleet. Both the successes and the failures. The children listened intently. Bella had truly become the First Lady of Reykja Penthe.

She returned home and called to Nicole.

"In here, darling.", Nicole answered. The tone was much more welcoming than her last visit.

Bella looked at her beautiful human mate, "Wow, you look beautiful."

"An essential addition to the Branson Beauty protocols has been added. Before efforts can be made to improve appearance, efforts will also be required to improve the spirit. Otherwise, the beauty will be shallow and not offer the relief that the potential patient hopes for.", Nicole smiled.

Bella crawled into bed with her unclothed life partner. They could finally be together again.

Posted by:

Bella Pan'Taar
First Lady
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Weight Loss Clinic
Page 1 of 1