The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father's Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Father's Love Empty
PostSubject: A Father's Love   A Father's Love EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Nicole Branson has known Major Tanus of Gorn for over 6 years. They have fought together on the ground at the Phoenix Colony. Tanus fought the Klingons in the Kalama-zoo. He fought the Romulans at Vorta'Rome. He too has grown as a man. He fought the Cardassians on the ground at Ephyra City driving them back to from the Bajoran capital.

He has also grown personally in his relationship with Commander Samantha Warren. He brought his daughter Tamara and now his second daughter Taleen to the colony to help build them a home. Tanus has worked hard to be a better person and to be a man, whatever his race.

When the Dragons Commander comes to visit, you listen. Tanus came in to see Governor Branson. Nicole stood up, "To what do I owe this honor."

"Taleen told me about what happened.", Tanus announced.

"Its alright. She is a fine kid.", Nicole smiled. In her heart, she was still thinking about the hug. Her nipples against Taleen's was a warm moment.

Tanus looked at Nicole, "A father, any father would be honored to have a person like you for their child regardless of gender."

Tanus put his hand on her shoulder. She was his friend.

"She is alone you know. Growing up with horns coming out of your head, the daughter of a lizard and a human. She tried to go the Gorn Hegemony for acceptance and she was raped by a marine recruiter. She tried to find a home here amongst the human. They tease her for her appearance. She has had nothing. I saw what you did for Zoe Beamon. The bald Bolian was a closed minded shooter looking for a husband but stuck in marine mode. Now she is raising Colby and Nicolas with Admiral Viceroy. You helped with that.", Tanus observed.

"She broke my heart.", Nicole frowned.

"Taleen would not break your heart.", Tanus responded. The Dragon left the room.

Nicole stood there thinking about Magenta, about Annabelle and now about Taleen. She thought about the lizard spikes that come out of her head and what they represented. She thought about something Admiral Tim Veltkamp had told. The United Federation of Planets must be a home, a home for all.

She headed over to Leo's for supper. She took a back room table. Magenta was home with Brenna and Mac. She was sitting there. She was looking over the latest updates on ship movements in defence of the Cardassian Union. She still could not believe that Star Fleet was protecting the Union. Times change. This is 2391.

Nicole was alone when Taleen came into the private eating area. She did not say a single word. She just walked up to the governor....

AND KISSED HER...

Nicole looked up at her, "Why? Why me?"

"I wish that I knew. When I was giving my command dissertation, I caught your eye and then the hug. The hug...", Taleen liked her lips.

"I can't. You are a student. Think of my history, Tacita Teero dead. S'Nii dead.", Nicole stood up and pushed by Taleen.

Nicole thought about the words of Major Tanus. Taleen just wants to be loved. The words ring true for Nicole as well. Magenta is pre-programmed to love her. Annabelle has other motives. Nicole can see and read that.

Taleen just wanted a kiss. Dear god, what is Nicole going to do?

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Father's Love
Page 1 of 1