The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Love You, I Think

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

I Love You, I Think Empty
PostSubject: I Love You, I Think   I Love You, I Think EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:36 pm

Thylara sat with Acrylos as her mother or at a semblance of her mother, Thessa Valero-Lau spoke. Thessa explained that Darth Valgus was Thylara’a great grandfather. Thylara gasped. Thessa looked at her daughter, “You wondered where dark side came from.”

Thylara shook her head. Thessa looked at her, “As with all the Dark v Light legends, you must face Darth Valgus.”

“You must face him!”, Thylara offered the alternative.

“I cannot face him, my daughter.”, Thessa sounded almost angelic as she spoke, “I am not truly Valero any longer. I am partly a Lau.”

“But I am not worthy”, Thylara responded, filled with fear, “I have turned to the dark side. I have acted with evil. I have ordered the deaths of many.”

“You will have to find the true path of light.”, Thessa begged.

“Perhaps I can help.”, Vreez Sunna, the Rodian Jedi Master walked into the room.

Thessa knelt, “Master Sunna.”

“You know him?”, Thylara looked at her mother.

“Your mother and I fought in the Clone Wars together.”, Master Sunna smiled.

“He trained me.”, Thessa smiled at the Rodian.

Thylara looked at the Rodian, “I am not nor was I ever on the path of light. I will never be ready to face Darth Valgus.”

“You’d better get ready.”, Mero Devreon walked in with Captain Petr Daagh and Commander T’Zohl.

Priscilla and Click joined the group in the Omega Center common area. Priscilla looked at her father and then at Mero, “Reconnaissance tells us that the Imperial Cardassian Union will have that missing Star Destroyer very soon. The CGV Dar’Heel will allow them to move on Bajor.”

Acrylos put his face in his hands, “I should have stayed on Bajor when Viceroy came calling about the Multiverse Rift.”

Thylara looked at him, “Then you would not have met me.”

Colonel Teero stood up. He hugged the Takadonian refugee, “You are right, of course.”

“Colonel Teero is your path to light.”, Master Sunna smiled, “If you love him, he can tether you to the light side.”

Thylara looked at the Bajoran, “Do you love me?”

Acrylos looked at Thylara. He most definitely had been with her. He loved that. He had moved her to his quarters on Governor’s Station. He looked out at the skies. He had tried love before. It had not treated him well.

Acrylos choked on the words, “I think I do.”

The very pause was terrifying enough. If Thylara had doubts, she would be turned to the dark side by Darth Valgus. The pair would kill Varno, enslave the Cardassians, occupy and oppress the Bajorans and the Galactic Empire will begin in Federation Space.

Acrylos covered his face, “I love you.”, he mumbled.

I hope Thylara heard that.

Posted by

Commander Thessa Valero-Lau
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

I Love You, I Think
Page 1 of 1