The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is Love...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

It is Love... Empty
PostSubject: It is Love...   It is Love... EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Samantha convinced Propeya that she wanted to speak to him about his beliefs. The former Counsellor could be so convincing. She brought Propeya to the Dragon Dropship. She showed the Ambassador around. She told him how the Gorn Dragons loyal to Major Tanus could be a tool for his governance.

Popeye seemed to smile as Samantha showed him the grand tool of the special forces of the Dogs of War. Propeya looked at Samantha, "This is not about prejudice. This is about purity. These fine soldiers are not beneath me, Major. How could I love one of them?"

Samantha grinned at those words. She thought about them as she entered the room. Samantha turned to Propeya as Major Tanus walked into the room.

"Ambassador Propeya Pan'Taar, Major Tanus of Gorn.", Samantha smiled as her giant lover entered the room.

"Major, your successes are known throughout Starfleet.", The Ambassador grinned.

"And you know something, Ambassador, the one thing I remember in all my work as a soldier, a mercenary and even as man, it is my romance with Major Samantha Warren. She came to me near Deep Space 12 and showed me about love, about romance and about poetry. She showed me about how to behave like a man and you want to take this from us with your rhetoric about purity.", Tanus sternly stared at Propeya.

"Look at her Major! You don't even match sexually. How can you have love? You don't even fit together properly. Samantha must pervert her sexuality to give you the joy of the sexuality. You don't make love. She prostitutes her human sexuality. She does not share a reproductive joining. Instead she behaves as a whore to keep you happy. It is not love. It is unnatural. It is not what Olive and I have.", Propeya looked at Tanus.

Samantha looked at Propeya and tore open her top and jumped up on the table. The mighty Gorn glared at the Tellerite as he tore off her bottoms. Propeya looked on in disgust as Samantha screamed out, "Give it to me, Tanus. Show me love!"

Propeya stormed from the room as the mighty Gorn lifted her tiny butt enough to allow safe entry. She loved him. He loved her. It was the union that all romantic poets had intended. It is nothing to do with race, religion, sexual orientation or even species. It has everything to do with a special bond that cannot be put into words. It is about love.

Posted by:

Major Samantha Warren
Communication Officer - Dragons Drop Ship
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

It is Love...
Page 1 of 1