The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A History Lesson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: A History Lesson   A History Lesson EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Penny looked at Nicole, "So when you first went to the Omega Colony, there was Tacita Teero. She was killed by a serial killer."

Nicole thought of Acrylos' little sister, "Yes."

"And then there was the student S'Nii. She still works with you.", Penny continued.

"Yes.", Nicole was a bit embarrassed but it was the truth. S'Nii had become infatuated with her when she was billeted to her residence. The Vulcan is now in a monogomous relationship with Lindsay Viceroy. The couple teach at Starfleet East.

"Then the real relationship with your one true love, Dr. Orchid Coren.", Penny continued.

"Orchid was my first true love. We would even be married.", Nicole thought of her Flower.

"Then came Magenta.", Penny continued.

"Magenta helped me through Orchid's death and she was a huge part of my life.", Nicole started to tear up. Magenta had been the first real mother to Brenna.

"Then came Lavender.", Penny tried to keep it all straight.

"Lavender was a manipulative little bitch. She was here to help Elizabeth control me.", Nicole frowned and thought of Catherine who seemed to be cut from the same cloth.

"Have there been others?", Penny looked at Nicole.

Nicole looked at Penny, "Dr. Skylight Greene and I have tried to have a relationship but we tend to try to destroy each other."

Nicole did not really like the history lesson. Penny sat down next to Nicole, "You know about Pran of course. He was my Orchid Coren, my first real love but you have to know that I liked girls even before Pran."

Penny then described her time in the medical school and her experiences with girls in the school. There were other Tellerites there. Penny remembered some of the incidents very fondly.

Nicole giggled as Penny described biting a girl on the butt. She remembered some fun the pair had had the night before.

Nicole described the ugly history of Admiral Bruce Montgomery and how it turned her to girls. Penny giggled, "I doubt that is what turned you to girls but it certainly pushed you to be more open to the girls around you as an alternative."

Penny then described training to be a pilot and her high school life and the first time she held hands with a girl and how wonderful it felt.

Penny and Nicole snuggled on the couch. It was nice to have the cards on the table.

Posted by:

Dr. Peneleaus Prang'Laar
Doctor - Dr. Julian Bashir Institute
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A History Lesson
Page 1 of 1