The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History Lesson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

History Lesson Empty
PostSubject: History Lesson   History Lesson EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm

lizabeth came in. She looked at Nicole, "I might as well tell you."

"Tell me what?", Nicole looked at the young lady.

"Back on Tellar, I am the third daughter of an Admiral. I am already past primary breeding age. My father could not longer use me to garner favor with the other families. I was no longer receiving my monthly stipend and I had no access to education.", Elizabeth explained.

"I am aware of the politics of the Tellar worlds.", Nicole looked at Elizabeth. She had heard many a story from Penny, Olivia and many others in her sordid life.

"Nicole, please let me finish.", Elizabeth interrupted.

"Libby Gral is very upset at our arrangement. She has been getting Brittany Brown to continuously mock me as a gold digging prostitute and a gift from my father to garner favor and influence here in the colonies and especially with the growing power of the Olive Branch.", Elizabeth looked at Nicole. Her bottom lips started to quiver and she started to cry.

"She is right, Nikki.", Elizabeth sobbed, "I used to be a prostitute back home. I have had sex with many men. I will pack my things."

Elizabeth placed the PADD on the table with the morning edition of the OWN report.

Nicole looked at Elizabeth, "And I have been with many women and with a couple of men. Our history is just that, our history."

"History is in the past.", Nicole looked at Elizabeth.

"We have a chance to build something special. I will be honest, I only accepted your father's agreement to make sure you did not end up with a horrible life but I am growing very fond of you young lady.", Nicole smiled.

Elizabeth sat down next to Nicole and rested her head on her shoulder, "Libby is gonna die when she finds out you did not kick me out."

"She will do anything to get you back, Nicole.", Elizabeth looked at Nicole.

Nicole kissed her on the cheek, "She has betrayed me for the last time."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
President
Olive Branch
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

History Lesson
Page 1 of 1