The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Are History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

We Are History Empty
PostSubject: We Are History   We Are History EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 3:07 pm

“Don’t you think a female who has taken a female lover owning a cat called Puss is a little over the top?”, Nicole looked at Polly.

“Mr. Data had a cat.”, Polly responded.

“Besides I truly like playing with Pu…”, Polly started to respond.

“Don’t even say it.”, Nicole frowned.

Nicole walked up to Galileo Leo. She looked at the command gold shirt with no bars at all on it. She choked on her words, “Nicole Branson reporting for duty, sir.”

There was no rank, no pomp, no circumstance just Nicole. Vincent had always somehow gotten her a plumb role. John had no such loyalties here. Galley could see the devastation in the eyes of a woman who once was the President of the United Federation of Planets.

“You will be hostess and waitress with Captain Naar’Haaj.”, Galleyordered.

Nicole nodded to her former lover. Galley looked at Polly, “And you Android will be my new prep cook.”

“Aye, Admiral.”, C810-P0, the Protocol Droid responded.

“Not Admiral anymore, just Galley.”, Galileo responded. Like Nicole, he was humbled to be back in the kitchen.

Nicole looked at Jasmine and then went out and started putting cutlery on the tables. Jasmine followed her.

The Tellarite finally spoke, “It will come back, Nicole.”

“For you maybe. You have rank and service history.”, Nicole wiped a tear from her cheek, “All I have is a history of rebellion against the norms. This is my future.”

“If it is, so be it. We were part of something great and once touched by greatness you can never take that from a person.”, Jasmine smiled polishing a fork.

“Imagine the stories they will tell about us, about the Omega Academy, the Phoenix Colony, Ephyra, four Camelots, the liberation of Cardassia and Bajor, the survival of Cannibal Camelot and now this running from Starfleet and Section 31. We are not just part of history, Hostess Branson, we are history.”, Jasmine smiled.

Nicole looked at her and smiled. She started to set out napkins. She loved a great gala event. She turned to Jasmine, “Thank you Captain.”

Jasmine winked, “You are welcome, Governor.”

Posted by

Hostess Nicole Branson
Ship Services
Galileo’s Galley
USS Quasar Quest
Back to top Go down

We Are History
Page 1 of 1