The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea Of Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Sea Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Sea Of Love   Sea Of Love EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 am

Many vessels in the King's Fleet granted shore leave for the Earth human holiday of Christmas. Though the crew of the Tanmesad were Cardassian and only had a passing knowledge of the Christian legend of the birth of Jesus Christ or the commercial human legend of Saint Nicholas, Gul Vash Enranet had his people disembark the Tanmesad and spend some time on the surface of Reykja Penthe.

Space madness can be a very real psychiatric disorder. No matter what race you are, there is an inherent need to feel soil beneath your feet. Ro Marino had an opportunity to spend some time with Bella Pan'Taar at the outreach center of the RopyaH Qach. The Bajoran got a complete makeover and got a chance to be female for a while.

She walked over to Zek's to go for a walk on the shorelines of Bajora. She was sitting on the docks when she was joined by Thua'ra Varno. The ambassador walked up to his life partner.

Thua'ra looked at Marino, "I can never undo what was done to this world. No reparations, no Accelerant trade, nothing can repay what we have done."

"We cannot fix the past, Thua'ra. We can only fix the future.", Marino smiled.

"We are a symbol of acceptance across the quadrants. We live as a same sex couple. I live as a transgendered individual and we live as a couple as a Bajoran and a Cardassian. This is how we fix the future. If you and I can be a couple, anything is possible.", Marino smiled.

Thua'ra sat next to her, interlacing his fingers into hers. The pair just looked out at the Gulf of Bajor. The scene could have been on any of the known worlds.

Posted by:

Major Ro Marino
Chief Engineer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Sea Of Love
Page 1 of 1