The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Love You, Tan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Love You, Tan Empty
PostSubject: I Love You, Tan   I Love You, Tan EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:16 am

"we have to try to find Professor Moriarty.", Tan ordered as he scoured the Pavillion consoles.

"I wish Summer were here.", Tan muttered. He knew that his companion since the Dyson Sphere would somehow be able to reconfigure the systems to search the holographic sociopath. He missed her so much.

Zoe looked at the Admiral. She had been trying to figure out how to tell him she wanted to be back in the corps. Anyway. This may be her opportunity.

Dr. Lasiter Lau is a legendary trio physician who has played an integral part of the King's Fleet history using his own life force to prolong the life of Dr. Martin Warren and many others.

Dr. Lau's own research has been so critical in prolonging lives that would have been lost. He has become legendary for this effort.

After the death of his most recent host, he returned to Trill. In recent history, he was approached by Colonel Zoe Beamon about the life of Summer Vasa. Zoe had enjoyed a brief relationship with Admiral Tan but in that time she had learned of the great love he felt for Commander Vasa. Theirs was a love worthy of eternity.

Colonel Beamon wanted to return to the services. She was a marine at heart. She wanted to be with her Zombies But she refused to leave Tan alone in his loneliness.

Dr. Lau used replicator history, a body donated to science, Summer's personal logs and his own life force to bring Summer back to life. Lassiter wanted to see Tan as much as Summer did.

Zoe's explanation of their love was so profound, it is exactly what the universe needed more of.

"Maybe Commander Vasa-Lau can actually help.", Colonel Beamon offered.

Tan muttered, "Huh?"

Zoe explained what she had done in approaching Dr. Lau and the Trill Council. Tan looked at Zoe, "But what about us?"

"Tan ,your heart belongs to Summer for now and for all eternity. Your love should have an opportunity to go on.", Zoe grinned as tears filled her eyes. She loved the gentle man.

Summer Lau came walking onto the Operations Platform. She did not look like his Summer but she walked up to the console. She looked at him. He could sense her presence. He walked towards her and he pulled her away from the console. He just hugged her.

The Hierarchy are cloners. They have no sexual connection. The Hierarchy have a deep routed caste system. They are not overly brilliant but they are capable of profound loyalty. Summer sobbed as she felt his heart beat. An immortal love story is possible. Dr. Lasiter Lau has been a part of many lives as a hosted Trill. His merged DNA is immortal. He has felt many connections but the Trill himself was moved to tears by the connection in that moment.

The words came as much from Lasiter as they did from Summer, "I love you, Tan."

Posted By:

Commander Summer Vasa-Lau
Executive Officer
Peter's Pavillion
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Love You, Tan
Page 1 of 1