The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flowers in a Vasa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Flowers in a Vasa Empty
PostSubject: Flowers in a Vasa   Flowers in a Vasa EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Acrylos stood in the common area of the Academy watching Legate Anwar proudly proclaim that Nicole Branson was like his Cardassian Union clinging and hoping for purity.

He showed BBC images of Agent Olivia Pan'Taar boarding a shuttle for the Tellerite freighter to head back to the home system. He proclaimed that Olivia had been driven out because she was not human. He proclaimed that Branson would eventually drive out the non-humans from Ephyra and he would be seen as a hero for rescuing the refugees from the plight of this zealot. The propoganda machine was in full rage.

Acrylos was stunned when he saw the other images. The BBC celebrity watch, the Ephyra Truth Announcements, had broadcast images of Nicole Branson and Samantha Warren. The images were used to literally trounce the governor. Nicole had been with the common law wife of one of her own soldiers. She looked like a fool.

Nicole walked into the common area, "How can you watch that filth?"

"Did you?", Acrylos looked at his old friend.

"It was a mistake, we broke it off right away.", Nicole looked at Acrylos.

"We were both very lonely. Olivia had just left and Tanus has been in the field since the threat began. It was a mistake.", She repeated.

"I have the induction equations you were looking for.", Dr. Tegora Vasa came into the common area looking for Colonel Teero.

Nicole looked at Tegora and then at the floor. Acrylos had seen that look before. He looked at Nicole and grinned. He took the PADDS from Tegora and watched her walk away.

"You have a crush on Dr. Vasa.", Acrylos coyly gigged.

Nicole just looked away.

Nicole was in the front yard of her house in the suburbs. Dr. Tegora Vasa came over to see Colby Russo. Colby was the daughter of Elora Vasa and Cole Russo aboard the USS Blackhawk and would be Tegora's cousin.

"It is good to see you, Doctor.", Nicole looked at Tegora.

"And you too, Madame Governor.", Tegora smiled.

"I would like to take you to the amusement park in the holosuites at Ishka's. On Saturdays, the Ferengi opens it up to children. It would be fun to travel to Earth in the 1990s and go on a roller coaster and a ferris wheel.", Tegora looked at young Colby.

"Maybe Nicole and Brenna and Mac would come too.", Colby looked at Tegora.

"I'd like that.", Tegora looked at Nicole.

The girls and Mac all piled into the tiny room filled with yellow lines on the wall.

Tegora grinned as she pushed up against Nicole, "Computer, activate program Tegora I"

Suddenly they were rushed back to the world of Coney Island or Darian Lakes and were thrust into the fun, frolic and innocence of an amusement park. The family had an absolute blast.

Tegora grabbed Nicole by the hand, "Lets go on the ferris wheel."

"Oh I can't.", Nicole responded.

"Why not?", Tegora asked.

"In my one and only full time assignment aboard the Tanmesad, I puked on the command deck floor.", Nicole frowned. This is a person who once headed the King's Fleet.

"Come on. It will be fun.", Tegora tugged Nicole by the arm.

The ferris wheel started up and got part way up and stopped. Nicole screamed. Tegora laughed.

Nicole looked at her, "If I am gonna die, I want you to know something."

She leaned in and kissed her. Nicole was stunned when Tegora kissed her back.

Was this the beginning of something or just another Samantha, Alexis, Rosalie? Time will tell.

Tiger and Nikki First Kiss

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Written with help and editing from

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down