The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commander Summer Vasa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Commander Summer Vasa Empty
PostSubject: Commander Summer Vasa   Commander Summer Vasa EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:07 pm

"Paul Warren is the station executive officer and the ranking officer. If you step down as Chief of Staff, you will be left as Operations Commander both in position and rank.", Vincent scolded.

"We have lost the Chariot and several officers. I have not fulfilled my responsibilities and furthermore spending time on the surface and at colony complex has kept me and Tan apart. I am comfortable with reassignment both in position and in rank.", Summer saluted.

Vincent was furious with her decision but understood her desire to do what she loved and to be with the one she loved. He left for the cha'paj shortly thereafter. Deveniss told Vincent that he was honoured to be selected to return to the role that defined his career but it was unfair to take command from Monica, his love.

Vincent hated the Branson influence of peace and love on these soldiers. Her influence is seen in these relationships. These persons are naval officers. They should do as they are told. Vincent had to think on his feet.

"What if Monica was given command of the peD cha'paj and you would retain your position as Executive Officer but would be free to fix up the damage associated with recent defections.", Vincent suggested.

"But as Admiral, I would outrank her.", Dev reminded Admiral Viceroy.

"Not if she too was an admiral.", Vincent smiled.

Deveniss smiled, "I would be honoured to inform the Admiral."

"I thought you might.", Vincent smiled.

Admiral Tan walked into his office. He had been dealing with Fleet assignments and Station operations all day.

Summer looked at Tan, "Commander Summer Vasa, Operations Chief reporting for duty."

Tan was so happy. He wanted her back. He just could not tell her.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Commander Summer Vasa
Page 1 of 1