The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mistakes Were Made...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mistakes Were Made... Empty
PostSubject: Mistakes Were Made...   Mistakes Were Made... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm

"Are you sure?", Tania looked at Vash.

"It seems like it. Legate Anwar has informed me that the Obsidian Order started the blizzard to punish the colonists. If we return the refugees, the Order will lift the blizzard and Ephyra will be let free.", Vash looked at his longtime Executive Officer.

"Are you in?", Vash looked at Tania.

"It is for the good of Nicole and the colony.", Tania announced, thinking of her daughter.

"Do we have enough energy to transport this many people?", Tania asked.

"The CGV Galor XV will tow the Tanmesad outside the Beta Ursae Solar Zone. We can then beam the Cardassians into a container and drag them to Cardassian Prison Moon 649 in the badlands for the exchange.", Vash explained.

"Tractor Beam confirmed.", Nancy walked onto the bridge.

Vash looked at Tania, "Last chance. If you do not support my decision, I will stand down."

"We have to do what is best for the colony.", Tania looked as the Tanmesad rocked with the beam dragging it into the badlands.

Tania grinned as the legendary Galor sprung to life. She looked at Nancy, her own daughter, "Engage the transporter and place the refugees into the storage container."

"Transport confirmed.", Nancy announced from the main engineering console on the Cardassian bridge.

"Agent Wu, plot the course.", Vash ordered looking at Caitlin.

Vash looked on as Legate Anwar appeared on the viewer, "Are you prepared for the transfer?"

"Are you prepared to lift the blizzard?", Vash demanded, standing up on the bridge.

"Glinn Posen, engage the solar retraction.", Anwar announced.

"Commander Branson, engage the transfer of the storage container.", Vash looked at Nancy.

The container disappeared as several Galors and Hudeks appeared in space. The trap was set. Vash started swearing in Cardassian. Tania looked at Vash, "What just happened?"

"The status quo is restored. Anwar has his refugees back.", Caitlin stood up and left the bridge.

"Section 31!!", Vash screamed.

"Check the colony.", Tania ordered.

"The steam power remains online. There is no change in the solar pulse results.", Nancy looked at her mother.

"No!!", Tania screamed.

Tania looked at Vash, "We have to tell Viceroy right away."

Vash rubbed his face, "Aye Commander. I will do it."

Tania looked at Vash, "You are a Cardassian officer. Your service is to the Cardassian Union or should I say the Hebetian Republic. You complied with an order from your superior. I will inform Admiral Viceroy. As the ranking Federation officer, I should have stood against you."

Tania walked towards the ready room. She looked at the floor. Part of service is making mistakes. It is what happens. Tania contacted Lt. Governor's and informed them that the USS / CGV Tanmesad had returned the refugees to Cardassia. The Tanmesad had doomed them to slave labour or worse.

"We accept any punishment deemed appropriate by the King's Fleet.", Tania looked at the screen.

Vincent looked at Tania, "We might as well make the best of this. You are outside the Blizzard Zone. You are the only King's Fleet ship out there. You have to get the sun moving again. It is in your hands now, Commander."

Tania saluted, "Aye, Admiral. We will make this right."

Vincent turned and looked at Olivia, standing in the colony complex, "Is it worth the cost?"

"We had to get the King's Fleet ship outside the solar zone. We have to maintain the status quo. The colony must be allowed to function.", Agent Pan'Taar looked at Viceroy.

"You people are dangerous. Dangerous indeed.", Viceroy looked at Olivia.

If Vash and Tania knew that Caitlin and Olivia had conspired to make all this happen, they would have expelled the pilot with the trash.

Written over MSN by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer - USS / CGV Tanmesad
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer - USS / CGV Tanmesad
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mistakes Were Made...