The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Right Thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

The Right Thing Empty
PostSubject: The Right Thing   The Right Thing EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 am

Vincent arrived on the surface and went to the Mining Medical Facility. He was appalled. Some of the equipment looked like it had come from the 20th century. It was embarrassing. He planned to speak to Illyan about how the colony was operated prior to their arrival.

He contacted John aboard the Quest, "John, beam me whatever you have in your sickbay for equipment. We will replace it as soon as supply lines can be restored."

"Aye Admiral.", John announced.

Vincent contacted the 756, "Summer, send me a marine unit and a volunteer medical doctor to assist in the establishment of a medical facility immediately."

"Aye Admiral.", the beautiful Betazoid responded.

Vincent turned around stunned to see Dr. Skylight Greene, "I thought you had accepted reassignment. I thought you were going back to Paris to teach."

"I was until I heard about what Commodore Tan had done. I could not let such a good deed go unrequited. His speech will be part of Star Trek Lore now. I am pleased to help out. Besides, Starfleet has kicked me out before.", Skye laughed.

"You may not be so pleased when you see this.", Vincent showed her the pitiful medical lab.

"I have already made arrangements with Colonel Teero to build me a hospital. We will start construction very soon. For now, we will deal with what we got.", Skye started to clean up the lab.

"I have asked some marines to help.", Vincent smiled.

Zoe looked at Vincent, "We will set to the task immediately, Admiral."

Vincent smiled, "Colonel Beamon, I did not expect you to come."

"The Zombies will be where the work is, Sir.", Zoe replied.

"An honorable answer.", Vincent grinned.

"Speaking of honorable, I am sure you have heard about what happened to Governor Branson.", Zoe asked.

"I have.", Vincent looked at her.

"Only couples are permitted to live and work in Camelot.", Zoe reminded the Admiral.

"I know.", Vincent could see a coy look in her eyes.

"Therefore I expect you to be in my quarters at 21 hundred sharp. It is your duty, sir.", Zoe playfully announced.

"I am all about my duty.", Vincent grinned.

"Its set then.", Zoe saluted.

"Aye, Colonel.", Vincent snapped to attention saluting his Bolian girlfriend.

Zoe secretly hoped for something else to snap to attention later.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down

The Right Thing
Page 1 of 1