The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Branson Effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Branson Effect Empty
PostSubject: The Branson Effect   The Branson Effect EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Christine walked into the gala on the arm of Captain Robert E. Leo. She actually thought her arriving with the Caitian Mine Safety Officer would be the news. The UVic student orientation gala was put on by Rear Admiral T'tan to welcome the many wayward Vulcans left homeless and exposed after the tragic cross timeline incident.

Christine ordered a fine Vulcan port and sat down at the table believing that her entrance had been a special one. This was supposed to be her night off.

Christine perked up when Chancellor Nicole Branson who heads the New Cyndrail Academic Association (NCAA) as she welcomed a new member to her group of Universities, Chancellor T'Ora of Vulcan, Chancellor of the University for Vulcan Intellectual Continuity (UVic).

Chancellor T'Ora came walking out. Christine was floored, "No freakin' way!"

The Vulcan appeared having undergone Dr. Skylight Greene reconstructive surgery to appear a lot younger.

Christine walked right up to T'Ora. She was supposed to report the news and not make the news. Christine glared at the Vulcan, "How could you? How could you disgrace the history of a lost planet, a lost empire by putting on this false face. You disgust me. You were a symbol of the greatness of Vulcan. You were a symbol of recovery bring Vulcan back from the horrors of the Empire of V'Ros to sitting as the head of Starfleet once more. Now you are nothing more than another one of these King's Fleet flunkies. You disgust me!"

T'Ora smiled, "Easy child. Like the students in this university, I am a symbol. You are correct. I am a symbol of rebirth. What was old is young again. Vulcan can be here."

Christine stormed away. T'Ora had screwed up royally. Christine looked at Robert as she walked back to her table, "This is Branson's fault. She did this!"

The gala soon turned from a beautiful meal and announcements to a student dance. There was drinking and partying. Christine frowned. These people were Vulcans. They were acting like Klingons in their drunken debauchery.

Christine smiled when T'Ora left. She thought the Vulcan had seen the better of her ways. The party was kicking up a notch. Christine and Robert were about to leave themselves when T'Ora returned.

The Vulcan was dressed as bad or worse than any of these young students showing off her Dr. Greene reconstructed body and becoming one of Branson's beautiful people. It was positively disgusting and a disgrace to history of Vulcan. What a way to start a new University? Drenched in the darkness of the Branson Effect...

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
BET Network Representative
Camelot
King's Fleet

Based on a request by

Nicole Branson

to liven things up a bit
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Branson Effect
Page 1 of 1