The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elizabeth Invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Elizabeth Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Invasion   Elizabeth Invasion EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Nicole spent the afternoon reading from the United Federation of Planets Charter and the rights of women and the rights of self determination. Elizabeth sat there listening. She kept referring to herself as Betsy. Nicole hated the name. It sounded like something someone would call a farm animal. She told Elizabeth that her name was derogatory in nature and that her full name, the name chosen by her mother, Elizabeth was beautiful and she should be referred to as such.

Elizabeth struggled as her father had always told her that she was birthed to be used to further the Btah family name. He called her Betsy because he believed her to be ugly and unworthy when no Tellarite male would take her. It was Bartholomew Btah who decided on the Branson beauty surgery to give her a more humanoid appearance.

Nicole then spent the early part of the evening explaining sexuality to Elizabeth, attraction and her own version of sexuality. Elizabeth listened intently. Nicole then told Elizabeth that she would be given full opportunity to explore her own views on the colony. She told Elizabeth that she could be anything she wanted to be. There would be no constraints on who she was, what she wanted and what she could be.

Nicole showed Elizabeth to the quarters she had prepared in the Presidential Mansion. She told Elizabeth that the clothing replicated could be used by her and she showed her a PADD which had other clothing options from a variety of races known in the Federation. She told Elizabeth to create what she wanted. She also showed Elizabeth what options were available to her through the Nancy Branson Academy.

Elizabeth looked at her, "Why are you doing this for me?"

"Because you deserve to be more. You are more.", Nicole smiled. She was reminded of the words of Admiral Tim Veltkamp so long ago, "Provide a place for everyone to call home."

Elizabeth laid on the bed and started fumbling through the PADD images. Nicole went upstairs. She put the children to bed and she had a shower. She went to her quarters and undressed preparing for bed.

Elizabeth appeared at the entrance to her room wearing only a man's shirt and a pair of panties. Nicole looked at her, "You are free of your bonds. Be what you want to be."

Elizabeth looked at her, "And if I want to be with you?"

Nicole looked at Elizabeth, "You are not thinking clearly. You believe you are honoring your father and his wishes by being here."

Elizabeth looked at Nicole and slowly lowered her panties, "I have read your logs. I know that you are an honest and caring person. I know why I am here, Nicole."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
President
Olive Branch
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Elizabeth Invasion
Page 1 of 1