The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

The First Lady Empty
PostSubject: The First Lady   The First Lady EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Nicole walked into Latinum Luxury as requested by Zek Ishka. She was immediately met by several aides. She was taken to a suite. She was permitted to shower. She was given fine clothing. She was then shown the 18th floor. The whole floor had been set up with wonderful rooms with the names Brenna, Mac, Colby and Francine. Everything was top notch.

There were princess beds for the girls and wonderful toys for the boys. Nicole walked into the office of the Governor. Zek stood up, "Welcome Nicole.'

"Governor.", Nicole looked at Zek.

"Thank you for the dress and the shower.", Nicole nodded.

Ishka handed her a PADD with his proposal. Nicole read the words and cringed at the very thought. Ishka had offered her the role of First Lady. She would have the privilege, pomp and circumstance of the role of Governor. Her children would be permitted to live on the 18th floor. They would have everything they dreamed of.

Nicole would become essential his "sham" wife. They would appear together so that the people would support him as Governor. Ishka knew how important the stability was to ensuring his trade, his incoming wealth and his position.

Ishka looked at Nicole, "You would be permitted to have a girl on the side. I know you are into that sort of thing. You would just not be permitted to put that on display in the public eye. The girl could live here on the 18th floor. I am not a prison warden, I am a businessman. Having you with me equals wealth."

"Though I would not mind if you rubbed my ears once in a while.", Zek smiled.

Nicole responded with a little smirk.

"It would allow for things to remain in control.", Zek looked at Nicole.

"You would get to live the life of wealth you have been missing in the miner's camp. Your children would get special treatment.", Zek tried to butter up Nicole.

Nicole thought about her career. She was going to be a nobody. She was going to be a mere civilian clerk when she sold her soul to Admiral Bruce Montgomery using her position to rise all the way to Rear Admiral and Senior Civlian Support to the Omega Fleet Command.

She has slept with aliens to protect the Phoenix Colony in the Beta Quadrant. She has done these things for power.

Nicole thought of her children and then looked at Zek, "I accept."

"What?", Zek looked at her stunned at her prompt response.

Nicole stood up, walked around his desk and sat on the desk plotter. She took her fingers and slowly rubbed the ears of the Governor.

"Ohhhhh....", Zek moaned.

Nicole shuddered at the thought but this was for the good of everyone. She could monitor the colony. She could help Vincent and most of all her children would be taken care of. She hoped to be able to contact Monica to explain the situation before the pair were seen in public.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
First Lady of Camelot
Ferengi Trading Colony of Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down

The First Lady
Page 1 of 1