The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I See is A Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

All I See is A Lady Empty
PostSubject: All I See is A Lady   All I See is A Lady EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 pm

The Lindsay Viceroy was once a revered ship for its service to Stellar Cartography. Despite its single nacelle, it had managed to provide an incredible amount of the Beta Penthe System. The work done by the single nacelle ship was instrumental in stopping the Breen Advance.

In recent memory, the ship had become a shell of its former self. Captain S'Nii was not driven as she once was. She was just hanging on to her relationship with Taylor Madison. The ship itself was not running up to snuff either. Sara could not get the old bucket of bolts back up to snuff.

Sara finally gave up on trying to get her running and contacted the King's Fleet Chief Engineer to get the Bajoran to come to the Lindsay and try to get her running again. Acrylos came at once. He was most happy to get the call to work on a ship again.

Acrylos was a bit taken aback when he met the beautiful Sara Wayne. She had had the Branson Beauty surgery but because of lack of access and lack of hormone drive, she had largely reverted to her Talos V bird like creature appearance. Acrylos had to look beyond her bird like appearance and to try to work o the Lindsay.

Soon the pair were working together day and night trying to get the ship back up to its running ability. Sara told Acrylos stories about Robert E. Leo, her Caitain partner on the surface of Reykja Penthe. They had not seen each other in a very long time. Acrylos replied in kind with stories of Dr. Jenna Powers. She was a fabulous doctor but she loved her job more than the engineer. She just was not around.

Sara looked at Acrylos, "I do not have the beauty of the doctor but I have truly enjoyed our time working together."

Acrylos looked at her, "I have to return to the surface."

"I know.", Sara looked at Acrylos.

The Bajoran went up to the guest quarters. He packed up his things and prepared to head for the colony. Acrylos thought of Sara and the fun they had had bringing the Lindsay back to life. He left his things and went to see her.

She was in the holo deck looking up at the Iconian sun as the Bajoran walked in.

Sara looked at Acrylos, "Why are you here?"

"I just can't go away.", Acrylos looked at Sara.

"I am a bird.", Sara looked at Acrylos.

"All I see is a lady.", Acrylos kissed her beak.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Guest Engineer
USS Lindsay Viceroy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

All I See is A Lady
Page 1 of 1