The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

First Lady Empty
PostSubject: First Lady   First Lady EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 am

Nicole was briefed on the failing status of the Omega Processing and the risks to the individual cities and their governments. Nicole was also briefed on negotiations that have begun between Admiral Tim Veltkamp and the Federation at Starbase 234. Veltkamp has briefed them on the move, the status of the Dilithium processing and on the intended relationship between the Station and the colony within the Phoenix Federation.

Nicole walked out of her Federation Complex office to discover the brilliant orange of the night sky. She was inspired. She had felt so overwhelmed, even dirty at her experiences with Admiral Illyan Coren. She had been so depressed that she did not see any color. She only saw a drab grey; the color of her abandoned soul.

Nicole was so inspired by the beautiful orange that she went home and she put on a cute orange string T and long orange stripped stalkings. This was the beauty of her new orange world and the star of Lambda Hydrae. She was sitting downstairs when Brenna came home.

The young lady stormed into the house, "I hate this place."

Brenna threw the student slate across the room. Nicole chuckled as she picked up the PADD. Brenna had scored a D-Minus on her stellar cartography test. She knew none of the landmarks. She was lost.

Brenna stormed back into the living room, "Why did you have to move the colony? We were perfectly fine where we were. I knew the landmarks. I knew the stars. I knew it was Starbase 185 and not stupid 234. 234!"

Brenna stormed upstairs, "God, why can't I have a normal life like every other teenager."

Magenta walked in, "Well the lab is intact. The move was perfect. No damage was done."

Magenta realized what Nicole was wearing, "Wow, don't you look cute."

Nicole smiled, "Thank you."

"I will be right back.", Magenta hurried upstairs.

She returned in an exact replica of Nicole's little outfit, only in black. Nicole giggled, "Oh, don't you look cute."

Nicole stood up. Magenta walked over and kissed her.

"I thought you would not want me after what happened with your uncle.", Nicole started to tear up.

"Though the convention is that I am the First Lady, you will always be my first lady.", Magenta smiled.

Nicole looked at Magenta, "It has been a very difficult couple of days. I am going to bed."

"Not so fast.", Magenta grabbed Nicole.

Nicole pulled free and started towards the kitchen. Magenta rushed after her grabbing her hips. Nicole tried to pull away but Magenta grabbed her hair, "Not so fast, I said."

Brenna came downstairs to see her mothers, "Oh my god. You guys are so weird."

"God, why can't I have a normal life.", Brenna stormed upstairs in a truly teenage way.

Magenta started to laugh out loud, "I have asked myself the same question about life on this colony many times."

Posted by:

Dr. Magenta Coren-Branson
First Lady
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

First Lady
Page 1 of 1