The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a Lady Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I'm a Lady Now Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Lady Now   I'm a Lady Now EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Nicole was in the colony complex all day. She was very tired when she got back to her quarters. She just wanted a shower and some sleep. She took a minute to twirl the children.

Brenna told Nicole that Francine had come home for the first missions aboard the Sunrise. Nicole had not seen her protected charge since she had left. Nicole went upstairs to check to on Francine.

She went into the spare room but did not see the young lady. When Francine was not there, Nicole simply assumed that the young lady had gone over to the Academy to party with her friends. She was finally an adult but everyone likes to reminisce.

Nicole had her shower and walked naked into her room. She was startled to see Francine laying on the bed.

"Francine, oh my god. You have been her since you were 16. You are only an 18 year child.", Nicole gasped.

"Nicole, I am a Lieutenant on a major starship, a symbol of the legacy of the Betazoid Alliance. Believe me, I am all grown up.", Francine looked at Nicole.

Nicole got very, very nervous, "You have to go."

Francine smiled, "I could be yours... Willingly."

Francine left for the Sunrise.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I'm a Lady Now
Page 1 of 1