The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Blue Choice....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Blue Choice.... Empty
PostSubject: A Blue Choice....   A Blue Choice.... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 pm

"What do you mean, you would rather take a humanoid?", Zoe looked at Vincent.

"This is a gala event and is designed to instill support for Admiral Hatherton. We want this to be a totally upfront affair and to show that he has a strong humanoid support.", Vincent looked at Zoe.

"But we are together.", Zoe started to tear up, hardly showing her marine core.

"I know that but this is politics.", Vincent looked at Colonel Beamon.

"I have made arrangements with Captain John Warren. The USS Quasar Quest will take us back into Federation Space and I will attend the gala with Dr. Catherine Coren and then I will return here and things can return to normal.", Vincent calmly announced.

"Normal.... You don't want to be seen with me. Things will not be normal.", Zoe snarled.

Tania and Colonel Beamon watched the shuttle leave the Double Q. Tania looked at Zoe, "Lunch, Colonel?"

"I would be honored, Commander.", Zoe looked at Tania.

When Zoe and Nicole were together, she had always enjoyed spending time with the Borg Disconnect. The pair enjoyed a fine meal before Zoe finally started to spill her guts over being very hurt by Vincent's choice.

As they were finishing up, Zoe received a message from Admiral Viceroy that the talks had been extended into tomorrow and he would not be returning.

Zoe was furious and stormed away from the table. Zoe had always dreamed of the perfect marriage. She had dreamed of a life with two children, a husband and a perfect family. Life rarely lives up to these expectations. She actually thought of the time she spent with Nicole and how close it was to her actual dream.

Tania went up to the bridge and relieved John for the next 8 hours. She finished the high orbit observations without incident and then headed back to the quarters she shared with Dr. Catherine Coren.

She walked into the living area of the quarters to find a guest sleeping on the chair.

Tania gasped. Zoe slowly woke up, "Tania, do you like what you see."

Zoe pressured her arms against her blue breasts. Tania covered her mouth. She and Catherine had been together for a long time. They had a calm, efficient relationship. It was like life on the Quest. Effective and efficient. This was something other. This was something dangerous.

Tania had not felt this danger since she served as Executive Officer aboard the Tanmesad. She knew she should just turn and walk away. She knew about Zoe and Nicole's failure because Nicole could never be the "man" in the ideal relationship painting that Zoe had for herself.

Tania looked at Zoe, "What are we gonna do?'

Zoe opened her legs, "I know where we can start...."

This is a mess now. Life on the colony is rarely simple.

Posted by:

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer - USS Quasar Quest
Flagship of the King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Blue Choice....
Page 1 of 1