The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Tears for Tiara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Tears for Tiara Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Tears for Tiara   [Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Tears for Tiara EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

I sat in the Mayor's office balling my eyes out. I had just been to the press conference to formalize the existence of Rome. I had held it together but here alone in my office, I became an absolute wreck. My beloved Tiara came to me last week to inform me that after our relationship had been exposed in the media she was unable to get the education that she needed here at the Omega Academy.

She informed me that despite our love, she would be looking for another opportunity. She had already completed the first round of cadet training at the academy. She was pleased to accept a position aboard the Bajoran Federation Fleet vessel known as the Confederaion. The ship is commanded by Commander Comina Kira who once served aboard the USS / CGV Tanmesad in the Omega Fleet.

Tiara will serve as an engineering service officer and will work in engineering just as her brothers. She came to see me and to inform me that long distance relationships simply do not work. She told me that we were through. She thanked me for everything and we both shed some tears and just like that, she was gone.

Just like that, my heart was broken. I know this is not over for my heart. There will be many more tears for Tiara.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Omega Prime Mayor / Omega Academy Chancellor
Outpost 294
Omega Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] Rear Admiral Nicole Branson's Personal Log - Tears for Tiara
Page 1 of 1