The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - What did Nicole know?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

[Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - What did Nicole know? Empty
PostSubject: [Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - What did Nicole know?   [Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - What did Nicole know? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm

We all see her as a "dummy" and as a figure head installed as commanding officer by the Omega Fleet in order to ensure the colony would stay functional. We know that she was recruited by Admiral Tim Veltkamp to develop awards for the fleet. She is an artist by trade.

We have all seen and even been embarrassed by her actions in the fleet. She puked from space sickness on the Tanmesad. She wet herself in fear here on Omega Prime. She slapped Christine T'Nley for suggesting that she had an affair with Veltkamp. She has been an embarrassment.

I however first got a glimpse of the real Nicole when I was driving by the reactors in the Omega Gated Community. The reactors were allegedly tied into the geo-thermal core of the planet but after the discovery by Acrylos and Laaker Teero, I now not only believe I know the reactors are tied into the Omega Molecule source at the core of the planet and are capturing energy for Omega Fleet ships, the stations and even the secretive Station Vanguard.

I stopped and asked for a tour but was denied saying that the reactors were considered off limits even to Star Fleet personnel. I tried to explain that I was the executive officer. The staff would have nothing to do with it. I know that I saw Nicole enter the reactor bank yesterday.

She has this public image as an artist, a ditz and even a coward, but she has grown so much since becoming commanding officer here. I now believe she could be dangerously powerful with control over the Omega Molecule source. I also believe that she knows the power she now weilds and I must know... What did she know before?

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Executive Officer
Omega Prime
Outpost 294
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

[Omega Prime Colony] Admiral Vincent Viceroy's Personal Log - What did Nicole know?
Page 1 of 1