The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If not a Viceroy, than a Branson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

If not a Viceroy, than a Branson Empty
PostSubject: If not a Viceroy, than a Branson   If not a Viceroy, than a Branson EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Victoria had lost interest in S'Nii's protege. She was still coming to grips with General Brown being responsibile for all things. S'Myy had already headed back to the Vulcan Victory. She was behaving badly. She was flirting with S"Nii right in front of Lindsay.

S'Nii looked at the young Vulcan and told her to stop. S'Myy stormed from the room. She was very upset.

Bethany Montgomery, the daughter of Admiral Bruce Montgomery and ward of disgraced Admiral Nicole Branson had been reassigned to the USS Vulcan Victory as Chief Engineer having finished her command stint on the USS England's Rose. Lt. Commander Montgomery was now ready for formal assignment before finally completing her degree from Rutgers.

S'Myy was just running away when she burst into Engineering aboard the beautiful Vessel.

"Can I help you?", Bethany looked at S'Myy.

"I highly doubt that.", the Vulcan looked at the officer.

"Unless you are willing to show me the same love that Lindsay shows Sunny, which I know you are not. I don't even know you.", Sammy started to tear up.

"I just want to be like Sunny. I want what she has. She is a Vulcan who knows true love. She is a model for us all. We have foregone emotion. We are nothing more than Soognian Androids.", S'Myy frowned.

S'Myy turned for the door. Bethany was shocked. She looked at the Vulcan protege, "Wait!"

Sammy turned around, "Lt. Commander?"

"Maybe we could try.", Bethany looked at S'Myy.

"I have always wanted what Nicole Branson had wth Dr. Orchid Coren.", Bethany looked at S'Myy.

S'Myy walked up and gave a tentative hug. Bethany held her. They were both terrified.

What was this?

Posted by:

Lt. Commander Bethany Montgomery
** NEW ** Chief Engineer - USS Vulcan Victory
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

If not a Viceroy, than a Branson
Page 1 of 1