The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Mickey You're So Fine...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Oh Mickey You're So Fine... Empty
PostSubject: Oh Mickey You're So Fine...   Oh Mickey You're So Fine... EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 pm

The party to celebrate the victory at Darona was awesome. The crowd eruption when Tasha Viceroy came in was fantastic and everyone there will remember it for a long time.

The King's Fleet has spent a lot of time running in recent memory. The courts drove them from Ephyra without a shot being fired. The Romulans drove them from Cheron VI with their tail between their legs. It was time for the once mighty vessels to enjoy a victory.

Sam was standing by the bar when T'Daazi came in. The young student walked across the room, "Daisy, would you dance with me?"

"But I thought that you hated Romulans. I have seen your personnel logs.", T'Daazi looked at Larle.

"I have had to take a lot of looks at myself in recent memories. I don't hate Romulans. I hate those people who took my father. Clearly, you are not one of them.", Sam gave a half-hearted smile.

"I would love to dance with you.", T'Daazi grinned.

"They look so cute.", Michigan Todd looked at the Gorn, Major Tanus standing by the bar.

"I suppose.", Tanus had had a brief fling with the Romulan.

"Oh sh**! sorry, Major. I had forgotten.", Mickey frowned.

"Its all right, Sgt. Major. I am not a great catch. She should move on to the hybrid Klingon.", Tanus took a big swig of his drink.

"You should not sell yourself short. You are a legend who created the Dragons and revolutionized marine fighting with your special forces tactics. You created a rallying cry that causes fear in our enemies across the known worlds.", Mickey smiled grabbing her drink.

She shouted, "Fleet brings the flyers...."

The bar erupted, "But Dragons bring the fire!"

Tanus looked at her, "Tonight is for the flyers, it is not for us."

Mickey started dancing as the music played grabbing her Gorn colleague and leading him to the dance floor, "Never forget, Major that the marines liberated Vorta Rajmeb or there would be no Medara."

Mickey turned around and rubbed her ass against the crotch of the big Gorn. She knew what drove him wild. She knew the stories.

Nebaska Todd came over and grabbed her arm, "What the hell are you doing? You are embarrassing yourself. You are embarrassing us. You are embarrassing the Todd family."

Mickey pulled her arm free, "Maybe I am embarrassing you but I think I am doing just fine. My mother told me, 'Go out and find yourself a handsome marine who can protect you'. It is what I am doing."

"Not on my watch.", Scott snapped. He drug Michigan from the bar. Mickey turned around and blew Tanus a kiss.

Scott was furious. Tanus could not help but smile but as he watched Sam Larle and T'Daazi leave, he realized that he was not the winner tonight.

Posted by:

Major Tanus of Gorn
Marine Special Forces
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Oh Mickey You're So Fine...
Page 1 of 1