The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tastes Fine To Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tastes Fine To Me Empty
PostSubject: Tastes Fine To Me   Tastes Fine To Me EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Skye had stopped by the Academy to check on Dr. Xact Tchilack to see how the humanoid was adjusting to his new found form. She listened to the end of his lecture on wormhole mapping. One of the students smiled as she left the lecture hall, "Good night, Jackie."

Skye looked at Xact, "Jackie?"

"Well a girl named Zach or Zachie just did not sound right so after trying a few names I settled on Jackie. It was close enough that I would respond if I only heard part of it, I would at least respond.", Dr. Tchilack responded.

"I like it.", Skye acknowledged the name change.

"I was hoping we could have lunch.", Skylight offered.

"I would like that. There is enough Dilithium to run the climate control center. It is a wonderful day for a walk.", Jackie responded.

Jackie and Skye were laughing and joking over lunch. At the end of lunch, Jackie looked at Skye, "I could spend every hour with you. I have never laughed like this. I never thought that was possible."

Skye chuckled, "And I with you."

Jackie and Skye started to walk back to the Academy. Jackie looked at Dr. Greene, "You know I know my way around with my tongue. It is how Tegora and I made love."

"Really?", Skye gasped.

"Tasted just fine to me.", Jackie flirted.

Skye gulped hard.

Posted by:

Dr. Xact "Jackie" Tchilack
Physics Department Head
Omega Academy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tastes Fine To Me
Page 1 of 1