The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Mickey, You're So Fine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Oh Mickey, You're So Fine! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Mickey, You're So Fine!   Oh Mickey, You're So Fine! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Deveniss looked at Michaela as she sat across the breakfast table.

The human looked at her Selayan benefactor, "You look like you have something to say."

Deveniss looked at Michaela, "Lieutenant, this was always a difficult discussion with Rear Admiral Montgomery. Monica would not like what I am about to say."

"I am not Monica.", Michaela quickly corrected the old Selayan.

"The King's Fleet has agreed to meet with the Antarian Ambassador to discuss the stresses put on the region by the Trans-Stellar Treaty. All three powers in the Trans-Stellar Region have approached Starfleet about access to the trade routes through the Andorian Gateway. The Federation has been reluctant to work with the Antarians, the Chessu, the Tellarans or the Imhotep because of their constant state of tension. The Antarians have requested that the King's Fleet Vessels be assigned on a peace keeping mission to the Trans-Stellar region.", Deveniss explained.

"And you would like me to represent the King's Fleet when the ambassador arrives. I would be honoured.", Michaela was excited to get more responsibility, especially in the region's politics.

"Yes.", Deveniss responded sending Michaela dancing around the room, "And no."

The rebuttal quickly silenced the room. Michaela looked at Deveniss, "And no?"

"In the past, I had asked Monica to dress in something skimpy and appear as eye candy to give the appearance of virility to a visiting dignitary.", Deveniss explained.

"She always refused claiming that it belittled her position in the Admiralty, aboard this station and her competency as a commander.", Deveniss looked at Michaela.

"As she should.", Michaela quickly snapped, grabbing her purse and leaving the quarters she shared with Admiral Deveniss of Selay.

Deveniss knew he was wrong to ask. The King's Fleet had always prided itself on the treatment and equality of women. The fleet had given a lot of authority to the Governor Nicole Branson and he had given authority to Admiral Monica Montgomery, Commodore Tania Branson and many others. This was not about belittling theirs or Lt. Michaela Hatherton's contributions to the King's Fleet, this was about creating a pleasing appearance for a race that had not achieved such gender advancement. Deveniss finished his breakfast and went to explain the scenario to Admiral Viceroy.

The King's Fleet was still going to have to meet with the Antarians. Deveniss went to meet the contingent. He saluted the ambassador.

The ambassador curtly responded, "I am given to understand that your mate has chosen a military position over staying by your side."

The hurtful words were designed to be an initial volley and a demonstration of the strength of the Antarian Intelligence. Deveniss simply nodded.

"We have prepared a traditional Antarian meal at retired Admiral Galileo Leo's Restaurant here aboard the station, Ambassador.", Deveniss suggested the meeting site.

"Very good, your loneliness.", the arrogant ambassador dug the literary dagger into the heart of the Selayan representative of the King's Fleet.

Deveniss led the contingent to Leo's. Just as he was about to enter, Michaela Hatherton stepped out.

"Admiral, honey, where have you been? I have been waiting.", Michaela kissed him on the cheek.

"Prostitute?", the Ambassador whispered to his aide.

Michaela interlaced her fingers in the claws of her Selayan benefactor and leaned back, "Lover..."

The Antarians started talking amongst themselves. Deveniss looked at Michaela, "Thank you, Lt. Hatherton."

"Call me Mickey.", Michaela teased.

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Greeting the Antarian Ambassadorial Corps.
Hatherton Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Oh Mickey, You're So Fine!
Page 1 of 1