The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardly a Fine Running Machine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Hardly a Fine Running Machine Empty
PostSubject: Hardly a Fine Running Machine   Hardly a Fine Running Machine EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 11:30 am

“Perhaps we could staff the ships with staff with Tellarites.”, Admiral Tan walked into the fleet offices.

“This is not a good idea.”, Deveniss recalled the work with the Tellarites under Nicole Branson.

Admiral Gabriel Moyer frowned, ‘I am going to see Admiral Wilson about getting Starfleet graduates aboard the ships.’

“I want no part of more Tellarites.’, Bernice grumbled. Bernice walked out frustrated.

Tan frowned as he looked at the dossiers, “A Klingon. Lucky us.”

Christian was slammed by Admiral Walter Wilson. He taunted Christian about his struggles. Christian snapped, “Viceroy is a fake.”

Walter was furious. He asked Christian to leave,

Admiral Tan spoke to the Federation Ambassador about the potential for Tellarites to join the King’s Fleet in the same service for citizenship scheme used by the Caitians. The Federation would not support such an endeavour but indicated that Tellarites are free to join the regional fleet authorities.

Tan was furious as he stood in the King’s Fleet offices. Pietro Prang’Laar, the Omega city crime lord looked at the Hierarchy Clanner, “I could help with recruiting Tellarites if your precious ships would agree to some special cargo.”

“Leave me alone.”, Tan shoved his way passed the Tellarite mobster.

“Maybe you should take him up on his offer.”, Bunny looked at Tan and Deveniss.

‘I thought you did not want the Tellarite involvement.”, Deveniss grumbled.

Tan left the room and returned with Lt. Dakota Viceroy, niece of Commodore Franklin Viceroy, “At least I was able to sign one.”

“She was exiled for calling out President Viceroy. Great job, Tan.”, Bunny taunted.

The King’s Fleet is hardly a fine running unit.

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay

Deputy Commander in Chief

King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

Hardly a Fine Running Machine
Page 1 of 1