The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wrong Choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Wrong Choice Empty
PostSubject: The Wrong Choice   The Wrong Choice EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm

"Catherine, you could be a big help to your people if you stepped up as an alternative to Governor Whisper Coren.", Elizabeth looked at Catherine.

"I am the wrong choice, Mother. I am just like Whisper. Hell I have slept with Tania too.", Catherine laughed.

Elizabeth was not amused. From as far back as Orchid, she really never understood this lust for the same gender.

"You could bring a Betazoid to power with no silly association with the Tellarites. You could bring purity back to role of Governor.", Eluzabeth offered.

"Mother, I would hardly bring purity. I slept with the Borg Disconnect, Tania Branson, the Andorian Russia Trmel and even the human John Warren. I am a poor choice for Governor.", Catherine chuckled, "Hardly the choice for even a good counsellor."

"Please child, Branson is a multiple time Governor and she is the freakin' black widow.", Elizabeth mocked.

"Mother, Whisper is the right choice. She and Lolli will do a fine job.", Catherine tried to calm her.

"We need a heterosexual or at minimum a heterosexual choosing bisexual Betazoid in the role of Governor.", Elizabeth sounded sexist and racist at the same time.

"Mother, you would just not understand.", Catherine looked at her mother.

"What's there to understand? You have been the Betazoid Observer on Observatory 642 for a long time. You have done a masterful job. You support me and Illyan and you have no unacceptable life partner choices. You should be Governor.", Elizabeth looked at Catherine.

"I am not doing it.", Catherine finally blurted out her answer.

"Why the hell not?", Elizabeth demanded.

Catherine walked into the back and then returned.

"Dear god, what the hell is that?", Elizabeth exclaimed.

"A baby Gorn hybrid", Catherine looked at her mother.

"Whose baby Gorn?", Elizabeth turned white as a ghost.

Catherine looked at her mother, "Tanus was lonely. I was trying to help him."

"He has two children, from two different women and he raised neither of them. He is allegedly sleeping with Mickey Todd. Perfect!", Elizabeth slammed her fist on the counter.

She turned and stormed away. She felt like a failure as a mother. Orchid and Magenta are dead. Now Catherine has a bastard alien child. She has behaved badly in her life but this kind of bad karma should not follow any life.

Posted By:

Dr. Catherine Coren
Betazoid Observer
Observatory 642
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Wrong Choice
Page 1 of 1