The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Becca's Observations - Branson Bazaar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Becca's Observations - Branson Bazaar Empty
PostSubject: Becca's Observations - Branson Bazaar   Becca's Observations - Branson Bazaar EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Becca wrote on her PADD sharing her morning with the OWN world on the My OWN story system.

Becca wrote, "I should be overjoyed. My heartbroken mother has a new love. She is smiling. She is playing and singing in the kitchen. Instead, I am asked to go out in public with Acalyn Azoone and my mother for the grand opening of the new mall, the new Branson Bazaar. Look at these two women. My mother is supposed to be the Governor of the colony of Medara and to represent the civilian governance within the King's Fleet and yet she eppears in a grey mini skirt. She goes out in public with a Tellarite who shows off her ass in public. I know I am not the first child to be embarrassed by her parent's, especially her step parents and I damn sure will not be the last!"

Posted by:

Becca Montgomery
Exposing herself to the new Observatory Watch Network sharing system in her OWN story
Student
Nancy Branson Academy
Camelot, Medara
Beta Zeta Sector

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Becca's Observations - Branson Bazaar
Page 1 of 1